Chapter 14: Sunpyre Unmasked

[SFIT]

Lunch break

Thursday June 5th, 2025
12:10pm

"Guys Baymax had located Sunpyre"Hiro cheer.

"Yes, it's time to put that girl in justice"said Gogo.

"Alright dude so where she at?"Fred ask.

"She's located at Fansokyo high school in west district"said Hiro as he show them the map.

"Huh she must be in school right now"said HL.

"Should we get her right now or wait?"ask Wasabi.

"It's Thursday I suggest we get her now"said Hiro.

"Finally time to put her down for good"Gogo crunches her fist.

"Man that was harsh"Wasabi muttered.

"Everyone suit up!"Hiro yells.

[Fransokyo High School West District]

Cafeteria

12:20pm

With Sunpyre just having a salad with water for lunch.

'I always sit alone at cafeteria because nobody knows me well, except boys are very interesting me'thought as she having a bite of her salad.

'That silly boy doesn't know how to quit'then she spotted him corner of her eye.

"hey beautiful"said Li that winks at her.

She rolled her eyes"what is it now Li?".

"Just wanting to see my future girlfriend"Li said as he tried flirting with her.

"Ugh you never gonna quit do you?"Sunpyre frowns.

"Yup"Li said.

"If you excuse me, I'm gonna go"Sunpyre discarded her lunch and off to her locker.

"She is so into me"Li whispers before she left the cafeteria.

While she turn right to the hallway, she suddenly spot the BH6 talking to the principal, Sunpyre quickly walk back fast and peek a little.

"Unbelievable they found me"Sunpyre murmured"how I'm suppose to get my suit".

"Oh wait I could transport it here but I gotta find a place to suit up"she looks at the closet room"perfect"she sinister snickered.

"Look we need your students to evacuate the building. Sunpyre is here"Hiro said to principal Bragnalo and shows him the location of her whereabouts.

"For your safety"said Gogo.

"Alright I'll announce asap but no damage the school"said Principal Bragnalo.

"Understood sir"said Hiro.

Bragnalo went to his office and press the microphone on"attention all students please evacuate the building immediately!, I repeat please evacuate the building now!".