Chapter 7: Bestfriends

Hiro was shock that his long time best friend is here stand in front of him, he wasn't sure that he's not dreaming or anything.

"Cora"Hiro whispers"is it really you?".

"Hiro, oh gosh it's really you"Cora replies.

"I've never saw you since kindergarten"Hiro smile.

"Me too"Cora chuckles"how you been?".

"I'm been good, I graduated high school at a age of 13 and now I'm in college"said Hiro.

"Oh wow that's so cool, and your like umm".

"seventeen"Hiro grin.

Cora giggles"I can't believe we bump into each other like this out of no where".

"I didn't expect to see you here"Hiro smile.

They went to the food court to talk some more and Hiro didn't know that he ditches Honey Lemon and Fred at the book store with their mouths open of shock.

"Oh Gogo is gonna get mad if she finds out"HL groan.

Meanwhile with Gogo....

She was looking around the section of bubblegum strawberry banana favour, thinking if she want to buy a pack or not.

"I'll just buy it"Gogo muttered.

She went up to the cashier counter to purchase the bubblegum"3.49 dollars miss"said the cashier.

Gogo hand out a 5 dollar bill"keep the change".

She'd walk out the store and then went to the book store to find her friends. Once she got there, Honey Lemon and Fred were sitting at the bench waiting for her or Hiro.

"Hey guys where's Hiro?"Gogo asked.

"Gogo.....hi Gogo hi"said HL with a fake smile.

"Umm hi"said Gogo looking at HL strangely.

"Guess what Gogo"Fred smirk.

"Uh what?"Gogo ask suspiciously.

"Hiro is wit-"HL cuts him off.

"Shush you"HL covers his mouth but Fred licks it"eww!".

"Hiro's with another girl"Fred said.

Gogo's eyes grew wide and look outrage"what. did. you. say"she said slowly.

"Hiro's with another girl"Fred chanted.

Honey Lemon doesn't like the look of Gogo's face"where are they?"Gogo harshly ask.

"They're at the foodcourt"Fred replies.

Gogo suddenly March to the foodcourt area, she quickly walk and Honey Lemon follows her"Coke on Fred!"she yelled back.

"Ok shesh don't need to yell"Fed shrieks.

Gogo was really walking fast but couldn't think straight that what if Hiro lost interests of her even though they are friends or she's older then him, who cares if they different age as long as they really love eachother but they're not together yet.