Chapter 5: News Flash

[Next day later]

Hiro was at his room at the attic thinking of what happen last night but he thought it's just a thief but why a thief spy on him at the showcase. Hiro got up went to his computer bored in a Sunday morning.

"I still don't get it burn.fire.smoke?"Hiro sighed.

"Perhaps you should hang out with your friends Hiro"Baymax suggests.

"Hmm........Baymax did you get a chance to scan him?"Hiro asked.

"I'am program to scan my patients and yes I did"Baymax exclaimed.

"Woah really show me the results!"Hiro stand up and look at Baymax belly.

"The results I calculate is that she physical depressed-".

"She?"

"Correct, same kilograms as you are, and same height that you are right now"Baymax explains, showing him the diagrams on his belly.

"Huh "Hiro said but not amused, he thinks some people are the same.

"Baymax did you record her when she fled?"Hiro asked.

"Of course"Baymax answered and shown him the video.

"Huh she has similar armour as mine but how?"Hiro question himself.

"Well at least she likes grey, blue, and black colours"Hiro scoffed.

"Hiro! Breakfast!"Aunt Cass yelled out for him to eat.

"Coming Aunt Cass!"Hiro yelled back.

Hiro went downstairs to go have breakfast"Good morning Hiro"Aunt Cass greet"good morning"Hiro replied.

"So what are you doing today?"Aunt Cass asked.

"Probably stayed home or hang out with the gang"Hiro said mouthful.

"Yeah"Aunt Cass said"so I've been making plans this summer and I was wondering if you wanna go somewhere. After your graduation from SFIT".

"Really?! That'll be great. A vacation"Hiro said, cheerfully.

"Yes but we'll talk about it later okay?".

"Alright"

10 minutes later Hiro went of to Fred's mansion to hang out, he start walking with Baymax to the place and he bumped into......

__________________________

[Honey Lemon's Condo]

Gogo was with Honey Lemon at her place they're getting ready to check at Fred's as well.

"So Gogo any chances of hooking with Hiro?"HL questioned trying to start a conversation.

"Umm no"Gogo said nervously.

"Come on Gogo your twenty-one years old you gotta start dating including him"HL nudging Gogo's shoulder.

"I can't, he's seventeen and it's gross to date a guy on that age"Gogo sadly said.

"Gogo, it sokay to like or love someone on that age who cares! Some people date young people!"Honey Lemon exclaimed.