Chapter 10: Tomago Style

[Locker Room]

With Hiro finishing checking up his armour he thought that this Sunpyre is a threat to him not the others just him. He's wondering of why she's acting up now since the Yokai incident but she was there too watching in the shadows. Hiro held his helmet staring at the visor thinking of how she got a copy of his armour or maybe she got in here sneak to the armour room and stolen it like a flash.

Hiro place his helmet in the locker and close it shut and locked it for secure reasons.

Hiro's phone starts ringing.

He took the phone out of his cargo pants pocket and it showed Cora is calling"Hi bestie"Hiro greets happily.

"Hey I didn't find that Lucky Cat Cafe and I'm.... Kinda lost"she giggles.

Hiro chuckles"where are you?".

"I'm near the street cart station and I don't know which route should I take".

"Ok I'll be right there in the flash"said Hiro.

"Ok laters bestie"they both hang up.

Hiro went out of the locker room and meet up with the gang who are resting briefly.

"Man that girl knows how to fight"said Fred as he lay on the sofa.

"I can't feel my neck"Wasabi whines.

"She must be an martial arts student?"HL shrugged.

"Well the important thing is that we've got the results that Baymax scanned her"Hiro replied as he walk to the hologram table.

"So we just could locate her right now?"Gogo questioned.

"Exactly"Hiro points out"but rest first then we'll find her later this week".

"But what about Krei, he's a witness earlier"Gogo brought it up.

"Will question him later"Hiro walks out"I'll be back c'mon Baymax we gotta go".

"Alrightly"Baymax walks slow.

As they walked out of the mansion Gogo turns to the guys"hey guys we should-"both were sleeping away.

"Men"Gogo rolled her eyes.

"Hey Gogo I'll go if you wanna question Alistair"HL in Spanish tone.

Gogo couldn't help but crack a small smile"let's go, who needs them to boss us around eh".

[Street Cart Station]

"Oh where oh where is that beautiful bestie could be"Hiro murmured.

"Hiro I'm confuse that you like Cora more than Gogo"Baymax blinks.

"What are you talking about?"Hiro stuttered.

"Your hormones change every time you get close to Cora nor than Gogo, I recommend that you like Cora more?".

"Baymax you don't know what your talking about, we're best friends in the past. I think"Hiro scratches his head.

"Hiro I'm never wrong in my programming"Baymax continues"even though I'am your health companion I'm still a fast learner".

"Baymax we're just friends o-"Hiro bumps into a person.

"Ow watch it!"Hiro cries.