Chapter 15: Finding Out the Truth

Hiro was facing one of his closes friends but this one is special to him. Cora that he met a few days ago or perhaps they've met few years ago because she was in that SFIT show of his microbots. It was unexpected to see or feel the pain. Then it start it to rain.

"Cora is th-hat you?"Hiro cries as he thinks it's an nightmare.

Cora have block her face with her bangs to not see her sorrow eyes"who's Cora"she lied.

Hiro walks up to her close"Look up and stare at me?"he demands.

"Give me my mask ?"Cora flinches and her face was shown.

"Cora why?"Hiro has a single tear on his face and tighten the mask.

"I said give me my mask Hiro?!"Cora yells.

Cora was about to cry but she shows no fear or mercy to her enemy"Cora why! I'm your Best friend! This can't be happening"Hiro throws the mask on the ground.

"Well it is! Hiro Hamada!"Cora tears drool on her rousing cheeks and immediately charges at Hiro while he's distracted.

Hiro was on the ground in pain"fight me Hamada!"Cora shouts"I know you wanna".

"I-I can't. I don't want to hurt you"Hiro struggles"you're my best friend".

"Oh so now you can't hurt me because I'm Cora instead of Sunpyre huh?!"Cora reaches out her broken mask.

"I've been tracking your family since I lost mine, my Master told me that you Hamada's are responsible of my family deaths and I'm gonna avenge them"Cora walks around Hiro.

"Cora what are you talking about? We've not hurt your family-".

"Lies! My master told me the truth that Hamada's can't be trusted, your Aunt she must've know what happen to my parents that's why I interrogated Alistair to know where you live but I guess I found out that we're best friends somehow"Cora continues" but I know because you've been in my memory since I don't know when!".

"Cora all I remember we're best friends since kindergarten but That doesn't add-"Hiro stops and though of something that the few days earlier he found a card.

"What does this means?"Hiro held up the card.

"It was a message from my master, I guess I was curious of the message too".

"Cora just stop of what you're doing its not right"Hiro gets up.

"Sorry Hiro"Cora glares"I have orders, and I don't disobey orders".

"Fight me Hamada?!"Cora shouted.

"I can't I won't hurt my bestie".

"If you can't then I will"Cora hisses.

[Hallway]

Gogo was walking through the hallways to find her fellow team mates. Something caught her attention, she stops to glance all of the graduation photos throughout this school years. Gogo then suddenly thinks of her high school years.

"Gogo!"Gogo turns and see Honey Lemon across the hallway.

"Honey Lemon are you okay?"Gogo walks to her.