Chapter 12: Frenemies Part 2

[Unknown Location]

11:34pm

"Progress report?"Unknown voice ask on the hologram.

"Plans are going quite well master, Hiro doesn't know any my suspicious"Sunpyre politely said.

"Excellent work, my daughter".

"Thank you Father"Sunpyre bows down respectively.

"I assume that you're getting close to them as proceed?".

"Yes Father, I just needed to get closer to them and when the time is right, I'll strike and get my vengeance"Sunpyre squeezes her hand.

"Excellent, contact me if you need any assistance my child"the hologram shuts off.

Sunpyre went to her armour room.

"Ugh I'm exhausted"she murmured to herself.

Sunpyre then move her hands to her side helmet where she hid her face so no one can't see. She remove the samurai helmet to reveal herself.

She sigh of tiredness"not so easy to be evil"in her normal voice instead of her voice disguiser.

She place her helmet and took off her armour to place it on the armour stand, she was on her causal clothes. Sunpyre walks out of the room to head over her room to change into pyjamas, she went over her closet picking out her pyjamas that are purple outfit and headed to her bathroom for a change.

Sunpyre get out of the bathroom to head over the mirror and sat on the chair, she brushes her brunette hair slowly and staring at her reflection revealing Cora, she puts her cellphone on the recharger and picks up her brush again.

She strokes her hair to move her bangs behind her ears, she carefully remove her Yin necklace to place it on the necklace box where she kept it safe, Cora stares at her reflection with a sad look on her face.

She sigh depressingly"good night me"she whisper to her self and grab a stuff animal that helps her sleep.

Cora went to her soft bed moving the blanket, she lay on it trying to get cozy for a good night sleep and turn off the lights.

[flashbacks occurred]

3:30am

Cora's sleeping but kept moving around, she has nightmares of her past which is why she doesn't like sleeping at nights

"Cora"echoes in her dream.

"Run!".

Cora gets up right away breathing heavily inhaling and exhaling. She suddenly start crying and curve herself as a ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Morning]

6:15am

Hiro was at the table drinking orange juice staring at his cellphone looking around Facebook posts.

"Good morning sweetie"Aunt Cass walks in the kitchen tiredly"you're up early".

"Morning Aunt Cass, I figure I get up early because I might be late again"Hiro mumbles.

Aunt Cass laughs"like always".

"Ugh I can't find her, man I should've ask her first"Hiro mutters as he facepalmed.