Prologue

**

FALCON CHUI is the youngest among the Chui Siblings of this very poweful group, Evil Torturers. He's smart and very manipulated brute. He's the silent one. He seldom talk specially when it's not important that much. He really hate talking.

He's the former Vice President of the Republic of the Philippines. Paanong nangyari iyon? Simple lang halos dalawangpung taon na silang naninirahan sa Pilipinas. At malaki ang utang na loob nila sa Master nilang si Demon dahil kung hindi dahil dito ay hindi nila matataguan ang iniwan nilang responsibilidad sa bansa nilang China.

They're Royalties, malayong kamag anak sila ng Emperador ng China. But the three of them doesn't want the huge responsibilities in their heads so they decided to go here in the Philippines and made their own life.

He's really silent but ruthless. He was once attracted to the late President of the Republic of the Philippines, Ms. Maria Aniza Bautista. But that woman planned to kill him twice so the Queen, Arian Aisne do the job to kill her. That was the most frustrating day of his life. He's so fuck up!

Nagalit siya pero hindi din naman iyon ganoon katagal. Pinarealize din kasi sa kanya ng kapatid niyang si Jaguar ang lahat ng mali niya.

So here he is right now, still fuck up and alone while his bothers already found their forever. Damn! Walang forever.

But those words are not true when he found out this woman and he did a one night stand with her. After that he woke up nothing beside the bed.

He's going to find her what ever happens.

**

A/N: WARNING it has a lot of grammatical and misspelled words. Thank you for not bashing. Enjoy :* - Empress Jaff <3