"Glad it was alright because Allison is at the door and she doesn't have a very good face on." she says. I bit my lip and nod.

"Do you want me to let her in or should I te--"

"No mom it's fine. Let her in." I say with a hand up. She nods and I closed the door after she left. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

When I was in the middle of putting on my skirt, I heard a knock. "Come in!" I yell through the door. I heard the door opened and closed. "Lydia, where are you?"

"In the bathroom! I'll be out there in a minute!" I quickly put my hair up into a messy ponytail and put on my makeup. I let out a breath before I got out of the bathroom to find Allison sitting on my bed, going through her phone. She looked up and put her phone away. "Hey Lydia."

I gave her a simple smile and headed to my shoe rack. I didn't want to be mad at Allison but what she did was the hopeless thing ever. She is my best friend and I told her my biggest fear. I understand that she wanted me to find true love and be happy but not while we play a game.

I find Allison gathering my books in the corner of my eye, "Lydia, I understand that you're mad at me and I'm truly sorry okay." She says and I shrug. Allison sigh and picked up my basic red high-heels and handed them to me. I took it without a word and put them on. Allison stared down at me as I put them on.

"You know what? I don't care anymore that you're mad at me. But you should just go ahead and at least read Stiles' messages," she tells me. I looked up at her. Allison grabs my phone from my desk and hands it over to me. "You didn't even read it and I know it. You deserve to see what he tried to tell you."

"Really?" I say quietly. Allison sits down besides me,"Yeah" I grab my phone and went through Stiles' messages.

28 new messages from Stiles

I opened them and scrolled all the way up to the first message from last night.

Lydia, please answer my calls

Look, I get it that you're scared okay

Are you really in love with me?

Lydia, can you please answer

I'll listen, I won't make fun of you, I never do

I'm sorry for all the dumb shit tonight

For the love of God Lydia Martin, I promise that I'll listen

Lydia if you're not going to talk then maybe I will

You remember our first kiss? That was the best thing in my whole life

But at the same time it all change because I felt something more special

I don't know how I feel right now and it scares the shit out of me but I know it's something amazing that I had never felt before

Dammit Lydia! I think I said enough

Come on Lyds! Answer

I'm really fucking sorry I didn't chased you, alright?

I'm a freaking dumbass! I didn't chased you when I had the chance

I didn't confessed my feelings when I felt something grow inside of me