"No.." Melody whispered. She finally started sobbing right on the spot. Niall held her close, also letting tears glide their way down his cheeks.

"I can't believe I let this happen! I was supposed to protect her! What kind of mother doesn't protect her own child!" She cried out.

"Babe, it isn't your fault. Don't worry everything is going to be okay, I promise." Niall comforted his wife.

I looked down, ashamed that I let Autumn get to this point. Death.

At that club on her birthday right before she ran out, Autumn yelled at me. I remember her saying, that she hopes she starves herself to death.

She got what she hoped for.

Just thinking about it makes me start to heavily cry silently.

I can't believe that I allowed this to happen to her. I wish I would have done more, but there wasn't much more I could do.

I didn't want to force food down her throat, it would come back up anyway if it was too much.

I just wish I could have stopped it before it was too late.

But now, it was too late.

The damage has already been done.

*Autumn's POV*

Where am I?

I slowly opened my eyes and was in a white room filled with basic blan things.

I notice I was in a hospital room??

I had tubes sticked into my hand and a liquid bag leading to it.

What is going on?

I tried to sit up a little more and felt my chest hurt. Ouch, what the fuck?

I felt sore and weak. Like the life and strength had been drained out of me.

Then I seen somebody walk in.

It was a lady and she sat down beside me. I tried to ask what happened she just said she didn't know and that she was only here to ask me some questions and to answer truthfully. I nodded and she began.

She was finally done and thanked me. I told her no problem and she left.

I waited for what seemed like forever when finally someone opened the door.

It was my parents.

"Mum? Dad?" I choke out.

"Yes, baby where here." My mother came beside my bed and grabbed my hand genetly.

"Hunny, do you know what happened?" My dad asked me.

"Uhh- no." I respond.

"We'll let Zach tell you. I think you would it would be better coming from your boyfriend."

"Wait, how did you know we were dating?"

"He told us love." My mum said.

"Oh."

"Baby girl, why, why did you do this to yourself?" My dads says in a raspy voice. His Irish accent thick. I could see the stained tears on his cheeks, also on my mothers.

"What are you talking about?"

"We know hun." My mum says.

"I don't know what you're-"

"Autumn, we know you have been starving yourself. You don't have to hide it anymore. It's gonna be okay." My dad says, putting his hand on my leg.

Shit. They know. They found out. Fuck! Look how much I've hurt them! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!