15.Do You Love Me?

Beginne am Anfang

Lydia left awkwardly and then they all turned to me just as soon Allison decided to stand up and looked we all groaned, "This is ma partayy! This game is boringgg...truth or dare?" Everyone stood up and some people were starting to leave. Allison followed them, pleading to stay for a few more minutes but no one budge.

When the door was shut closed, we were all sitting down. It was just me, Scott, Allison, Kira and Isaac on the floor. That made me remember that Lydia was still in the bathroom. "Well Ally, I guess truth or dare it is..." I say and she nods. "Okay, who wants to go first...oh--sorry...it's just...ugh..." she whines and we all look at her concerned as she puts her hand on her forehead with pain in her face, "Allison, you okay?" Scott asks and she shrugs her shoulders.

"I'm fine-agh...just, just a headache...but I think I'll be al-" Scott stands up and looks down at her,"It's the alcohol. I'll get you some water..." he says and he left while we were trying to figure out for who to go first.

Allison looked at me,"Stiles, why don't y--" She was interrupted by Scott coming with the water and Lydia who eyes the living room carefully, "Where did everyone go?" Lydia asks and we all shrug. "I guess it's not important..."I heard her muttered as she sits next to me. Allison drinks her water with the help of Scott and he puts the glass back in the kitchen. Allison glances at me and Scott comes back again, sitting next to her. "Uh...who goes first?" Scott asks.

"What are we playing because there's no bottle on the floor?" Lydia asks.

"Truth or dare"

We say it and she looks down, "I'll go first..." Allison starts grinning and leaned forward,"Uh, excuse me young lady. What was that?" She says as she curves her hand behind her ear, heading towards Lydia. "I'll go first." Allison claps playfully and we all sat there waiting, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare..."

Allison smiled evilly,"Eww...don't make that face, Ally!" Lydia tells her. We all wait for the dare as she taps her chin. Okay, this is getting boring at the beginning of the game. I stood up, "So this is getting boring. I'm gonna head out so...See ya!" I walk to the door and I heard my name as soon as turned the doorknob.

I turned around slowly, finding Lydia with a huge nervous face along with the rest staring at me. "What?" Allison smiled,"Talk to Lydia in my room for five minutes, now go!" I head with Lydia to Allison's room and we sit in her bed as soon as I closed the door. "She's out of her mind...I shouldn't let her go with the plan..."

"Whoa Lydia! What plan?"

Lydia looks up at me,"She's a big psycho when it comes for us to be...you know. Ally invited us because she had a plan to get us together. She told me and that's how she got to that stupid thing of spin the bottle." Lydia finishes, "Okay, so you knew this when since we came and you actually didn't went to the bathroom?!" I say and she slaps her hand on her forehed, "How can you not know that, it didn't look like I was going"

"Kinda did," I say and she giggles."Lydia, this isn't so bad, I mean c'mon we can talk to each other without problems." I tell her and she gives me a simple "Yeah". I stared at her for a while. Lydia finally turns to me, catching my glance,"What?" I stuttered to find my words,"I couldn't help to see you look so beautiful tonight." I said and she smiles nervously. I look down while I feel her eyes on me.

I finally look up,"What?"

"I can't help seeing you rocking that suit yourself, I mean!" Lydia said. "Okay, you just stole my thunder!" I exclaimed followed by her soft laugh. Lydia opened her mouth to say something but the door burst opened along with our screams of scare. Kira.

"Whoa guys! I'm not gonna kill you! Times up." Lydia looked confused, "Already?" Kira nodded slowly while trying to read our faces. She turned around, "Ally, it looks like our couple want more time!" Lydia and I rushed to her and tried to shush her just as Allison made her way, "What were you just doing in there? I'll give you more time for whatever that was..." Okay, so they did this so they can try to catch us like doing that.