Ch.28

Blake's POV (finally😂)

"Dude how is Chipotle so good?!" Jacob said while we were walking back to my house. "I really don't know." I replied.

"Um Blake, can we talk? In private." Van said as we all walked in through the front door. "yeah, sure" I said. We walked up the stairs to my room. "So what's going on dimples?" I asked her. "I just... Don't. Think we should...... Just be friends....." She said. I was speechless.

"I love you, but more like a brother." She added. "Ok, that's fine. As long as you're happy." I gave her a smile as I choked done tears. "Thanks Blake." She said. We got up and she hugged me so hard. "I'll always love you Blake.... As a friend." She said. I hugged her tighter.

This is for the better, right? I don't know. At least I don't have to break up with her.

Jacob's POV

"Jacob, I think I just made the worst decision of my life." Van said walking towards me. "What happened?" I asked. "I Broke up with Blake." She said sitting next to me. She laid her head on my shoulder. "It's fine Van, we could be single together." I said smoothly.

"Ok wait, WHAT!!?!" She yelled. "Dude you're so loud. And yes. I broke up with Ava." I said laughing a bit.

"Well spill, come on now!" she said. "ok,ok,ok chill. I caught her kissing Brandon backstage. That's it." I said. "That's it! I thought it was going to be more dramatic!" She whined. "I just said we were done." I said getting up from the couch.

"Let's go to the park." I said loudly. "Yeah let's go!" Blake said running down the stairs. He tripped and fell.

"Oh....my.......god. I'm going to die of laughter!" Van said catching her breath. We helped Blake up.

"I'm ok, I'm good, I'm good." He said smoothing his shirt.

|After the park cos why not|

"Dude that little girl was staring at you when you went on the monkey bars!" Van said as we were walking back to Blakes house.

Van walked upstairs to use the bathroom as we got home. "Jacob." Blake said "yeah." I replied. "Vanessa likes you.....I think." He said pacing a bit. "Really?!" I said with mixed emotions.

"Yeah. I think that's why she dumped me." He said.

Van walked downstairs. "Um hey what are you guys doing?" She asked with a little confusion in her voice. "Nothing." We said at the same time.

"Ok so then... Do you wanna go to the mall for a mini meet and greet?!" She yelled. "YES!!" Blake and I said.

|At the meet and greet|

We snapchatted what mall we were at.

We heard screams everywhere. "Hey cutiessss!!!" I yelled super loud so everyone could hear me. Everyone screamed. The other two introduced themselves to the crowd. We picked 5 people in the crowd. We gave them VIP passes to hang out with us backstage. "Oh my god! Jacob I love you! Can we take some pictures?!" A fan asked. "Of course princess." I replied.

I gave her a piggy back ride and we took multiple selfies.

We talked and took selfies on the fans' phones and that's basically what happened.

"So are you and Blake a thing?" One of them asked Van. "Um no just friends." She replied. We never had announced we were dating because we knew things would get crazy.

"Yeah, just friends." Blake said with a bit of disappointment in his voice.