Want U Back|Ch.27

Jacob's POV

Van🙈👍🏼: um hey can we talk?

Me:sure. FaceTime?

Van🙈👍🏼: yea

Me: k

"Um hey Jacob can I talk to you about Ava?" She said with a worried expression on her face. "Yeah sure what's going on?" I asked cluelessly. "She's......she's not as 'perfect' as you think she is." She said twiddling with her fingers. "What?" I asked. "She-she threatened me when you left me alone with her." She said shyly. "What? She would never do that! Is this about our breakup?" I asked her. "No Jacob it's not abo-" I cut her off. "Are you sure because it seems you don't want me to be happy!" I yelled. "That's not it. Jacob I'm serious. I don't think you should be with her!" She said. "Why should I listen to you? You're the one who ran off to Blake!" I yelled angrily.

"YOUR USING HER JACOB. YOU DONT LOVE HER. SHES A REBOUND FROM US! GET A CLUE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!" She yelled. "She's not a rebound!" I said back. "What about Blake?!" I yelled back trying to make a point. "I love him. Jacob but you need to figure yourself out. I'll be here for when you need me." She said and ended the call.

I threw my phone at my bed, it missed and hit my wall. I had my hands in my hair angrily at this point.

Am I using Ava? I think I want Vanessa back.

Van's POV

I think I want Jacob back. I love him. But I don't want to play Blake. Im not that type of girl. I'll tell Blake before I leave. I feel so bad.

"Are you going to yell at Jacob all day or are we goin to do stuff?" Blake said smiling at me. " I don't know. I kind of like proving my point." I said giggling. "Well, we can either talk or we can do something else." He said with a little smirk. I went and kissed his cheek. He put me over his shoulder and headed for the front door of the cabin.

|at Blake's house|

Next Week

Blake was chasing me around his house and he put me over his shoulder. "Oh um am I like interrupting something?" A voice said behind me. It was Jacob. "Oh um no." Blake said putting me down. I smoothed my shirt down. Ugh great Jacobs back for Magcon. Yay.

"Hi." I said. "Hey." He said. The front door opened a bit more. Ok more like a lot. "Oh my god! Hi Blake!" Ava said behind me. She hugged him and kissed his cheek. I stood closer to Blake. "Hi." She said walking up the stairs following Jacob.

Blake put his arm around. I could feel a tingly feeling every time he touched me. I love it. "This is going to be a long two days." I said. "Yep." Blake replied.

"Jacob." I said closing the door behind me. "Yes Van." He replied not looking at me. "I'm sorry I yelled at you." I said. "Actually I think I'm going to break up with Ava today." He said looking into my eyes. I looked away. I'm trying not to fall for him again people. 

"Oh and keep your eye on Blake she's gonna hit on him hardcore when I breakup with her." He said. We both laughed. "I'll try." I said. "I'm sorry too Van." He said. I walked closer to him. I leaned in {ha you thought😂}and hugged him. "I needed that." He said. "Sometimes you just need a hug." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So where do you want to go eat?" Blake asked from behind Jacob and I."Um, I don't know.........LETS GO TO CHIPOTLE!" Jacob and I said at the same time. All three of us laughed.