Ch.9

Vannessa's POV
Jacob pulled the water bottle back. I pulled back once more. He pulled. I got about 2 inches away from his face. He smirked. I smiled. I grabbed the water and jumped into the bed. He reeled me in but I managed to come out. I turned his phone back on. I continued the movie. Kanyon and Stephanie were sleeping by now so we had to shut up. "Jacob! Make the popcorn!" I said whispering loudly so he could hear me. "Ok!" He whispered back.
Pop
Pop
Pop
Pop
Done.
Jacob came over with the popcorn and handed a bag over to me. I opened it. Hot. "Ow!" I yelped. Oh. My. Gawd. I said that super loud. A hot kernel touched my finger tip. "What happened?" Jacob asked. "I burnt myself with a hot kernel." I said blowing on my finger. "I know what'll make you feel better." He said smiling at me. He kissed the very top of my finger where it was burnt. "Thanks." I said rubbing my finger. I went back to the movie. I let my heavy eyes rest.

Jacob's POV

I saw Vannessa fall asleep. She's perfect. To me at least. I got a text. Sam.

Sam👏🏻💕: hey heard you're back in town Boiii💛

Me: yaaas I'm back😄

Sam👏🏻💕: can we hang out tomorrow?

Me: Idk let me get back to you tomorrow.

Sam👏🏻💕: ok bye boiiiiiiii😂

Me: bye

The next morning...

Vanessa's POV
I woke up. Jacob wasn't in the bed. He's probably showering. I got up and looked for my PINK zip up. Nothing. I lost it. Ughhh. The only other sweater I have is Jacob's but he'll want it back. He got out of the shower with wet floppy hair, jeans, and a sweater. His hair was flipped over. It was messy. But cute. "Morning." I said throwing him his hair comb and gel. "Thanks." He said dropping the gel. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I walked out with my wet hair in two side French braids. I was wearing black leggings, Jacob's hoodie and some all black Nike roshe runs. I was about to get out. Makeup. I forgot. I did some tan eyeshadow, mascara, concealed under my eyes and some blush. I walked out. I dusted my makeup off his hoodie. "Damn you got a Bae or nah!" Jacob yelled at me. "Does it look like I have one?" I said with a sad voice. I laughed. He smiled. Kanyon and Stephanie went downstairs for breakfast already. We walked to the elevator.

3 hours later...

Jacob's POV
Me and Vanessa walked down the sidewalk.