Ch.12

4 days later...

Vanessa's flight back to California is today. I'm not going back with her. I'm moving back into my old house. I'm really sad. But also happy. I don't want to let go of Van. I like that dork. I got up from the bed. I got up early today so I could get my stuff together and go to the airport with Van. I heard her get up from the bed. "Morning." She said walking to the bathroom. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. She walked out looking flawless as usual. "Hey." I said to her looking from my shoes up to her. "I'm gonna miss you." She said running into my arms. I heard little sobs. One tear ran down my cheek. I can't imagine her anywhere else besides my arms. She dug her head into my shoulder. I felt tears seep through my tee shirt. I hugged her back. Tightly. More tears ran down my cheek. "I'm gonna miss you too." I managed to say in between sobs. "Jacob. Just two weeks. Two more." She said looking up at me from my shoulder. "I don't know Van." I said wiping a tear that was about to come out. A tear slipped down half of her cheek. I wiped it. "I love you." I said. Well that was awkward. Good going Jacob. "I love you too." She said wiping a tear off her cheek. I smiled at her. She smiled back. "Even if I'm across the room or across the country I'll always be here for you." I said as another tear slipped. "But Ja-" but before she said anything I kissed her cheek. We both blushed.

I love her and no one will take that away from me.

A/N: this book will end around the thirtieth chapter or later so don't worry anyway ily for almost 1k😭❤️❤️❤️❤️👏🏻