Ch.2

Vanessa's POV
I was walking to school as I saw a moving truck on a house's driveway. I saw a tall boy. I kept walking looking down at my blank phone.
|Bus stop|
As I got to the bus stop I saw the same boy. The bus got to the stop. He got on before me. I sat in a seat by myself. I don't have much friends. I only have two but they don't ride the bus. The bus was always really crowded. The boy sat next to me. I thought I recognized him but I just couldn't. A girl sat next to him so we were three to a seat.
|At school|
Jacob's POV
A new school cool. Ugh shoot me now. I saw a girl from the other side of the street I now live on. She's pretty. I'm pretty sure she was looking at me. Sometimes she was just looking down at her phone that was turned off. I had to sit next to her with my little sister Amber. "Uh hi I'm Jacob." I said turning and doing a little wave and a metal smile. "Hi I'm Vanessa." She said doing a little wave back and a metal smile.
|At school|
"Can I see your schedule?" Vanessa asked. "Sure." I handed her my schedule. "Oh you have every class everyday with me." She said handing my schedule back. "Let's go or we'll be late!" She said grabbing my hand. I felt sparks like I was connected to her. My face turned red I could tell.

Toxic{Jacob Sartorius FanFic}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें