Chapter 37

So I redid the whole chapter and now this is what I have so I hope you like it and if not then you can get over it. K? K.

Dan's POV
I followed Carrie to the Hades cabin. Hazel and Nico were playing cards on Hazel's bed. Whoever designed this cabin really out did it. The beds were designed to look like coffins with red velvet sheets and a black headboard.
Nico looked over at me and Carrie hopped onto her bed.
"I have been in the cabin alone and it kind of creeps me out a bit." She giggled and continued. "So dark  and creepy but I guess it makes since. We are in the Hades cabin."
"I guess so." I said and laughed.
She smiled a beautiful one and said,"Oh! This is your bed!" She punted to one next to hers and I nodded, sitting down on it.
"Dan, do you still need clothes? I mean the camp usually provides everyone with camp clothes but most people have their own clothes. I can ask Chiron for some of you want." Nico said, shuffling the cards.
"Thanks Nico." I replied. He nodded and left the cabin to get me clothes.
"Can I play cards with you, Hazel?" Carrie said excitedly.
"Of course." Hazel smiled.
"I'm going to go get my schedule for tomorrow." I said and left the cabin, leaving Carrie and Hazel playing cards.

A/n
I know I was more dramatic and made a bigger deal in being stuck on what to write in part of this chapter but like I said at the beginning, I started over so it isn't that bad anymore. I think I made that last author's note too dramatic tbh. I'm definitely going to continue this book as I see many people enjoy it and comment and vote on it.
Okay well until next time....
Dubai