Chapter 28

*they all won the games yesterday. They are all asleep on the hovercraft. They are returning to London to live their normal life again. HAHAHAHA "normal" hahaha no. Keep reading*
Joes POV
I wake up and I see my friends asleep next to me. We are in a comfortable bed.
It's really nice and I haven't slept in a real bed in so long.
I sit up and I look at Phil. Phil looks so peaceful but I can see the pain in his face.
He misses Dan, we all do, but he probably misses him the most. After all, they were together. They are together. I haven't lost hope that Dan could still be alive.

I saw Phil stir and I decided to wake him and my friends up.
"Guys." I said shaking everyone's shoulder until they all woke up.
Everyone slowly woke up except for Annabeth who literally karate chopped my hand and jumps up into the air.
"Woah watch out." I said laughing.
"Sorry" she replied laughing too.
A girl came in and said, "Hi. My name is Prim. I'm going to make sure you guys are comfortable until you way home."
"Prim? Prim.... You gave me this morphling. Didn't you?" I said standing up.
"Um yes. I'm sorry about that." She said rubbing the back of her neck.
"Oh don't be. I love being human, it's great!" I replied.
"Oh I'm Joe." I said and pointed out everyone, telling her their names in turn.
Prim's POV (oooooh classy)
I looked at them and noticed someone familiar. It was the boy that had been crying over his friend.
Should I tell him about his friend?
I decided to wait.
"Um so do you guys need anything?" I ask.
"Um, no but could you possibly tell me if you helped or maybe have seen my friend, Dan? He was stabbed in the arena. Can you tell me if you have?"
"Oh, no I haven't," I lied. "I'm sorry. Um well anyone else need anything before I go?" I asked opening the drapes on their windows.
"Nope." Said Tyler
"No" said Joe and Joey.
"No." Annabeth said.
And Phil just shook his head.
I nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.
I feel guilty for not mentioning his friend but I can't tell him that he died.
.
.
.
Nico's POV
Stupid people in that stupid arena, killing me. At least I ended up in Elysium.
I mean, I'm just in Camp Half Blood and I randomly fall through a dark hole and into a box. Wow.
I look around at everyone, so sad and gray. Then I notice someone in particular. He is also gray and dark but he chooses to be that way. He has dark brown hair, brown eyes, and black clothing.
I need to be friends with this guy.
I walk up to him and see him crying next to a tree.
"Hey, what's wrong. Well I mean other then dying and being here." I ask.
"I don't know. I just- I just miss my boyfriend. Oh.. Sorry." He says looking at me. "I'm um gay." He mumbles.
"Don't worry, I am too." I say, trying to keep my voice down. "I have one too. His name is Will."
He kind of perked up when I said this. "You know, I can help you get out of this. Bring you to my camp"
"Um...I don't know." He replied.
"Don't worry," I laughed. "It's better than here."
I took his hand and set off to Camp Half Blood.