Chapter 7

Dan, Phil, and Joe decided to ride a taxi home so no more accidents coud, happen and fortunately none did.
They quickly returned home and Phil pulled Dan side.
"Dan, you know we will have to at least tell Joe about phan. We only have 2 bed rooms."
"Phil, I'm not ready to tell anyone yet." He thought for a second. "Oh! What about the room we never use. That extra office room." Dan said.
"Oh yeah! Let's hold the phan conversation off for a while." Phil replied.
"Okay." Said Dan.
Phil found Joe looking around. "Your room is down the hall on the left. We added a bed a while ago for a guest that stayed. We can go shopping tomorrow for anything else that you would like, if you want to." Phil suggested.
"Oh great! That would be fun. Thank you again for letting me stay here. It's so wonderful. I'm also really glad that you're okay after all. I was really afraid that you wouldn't make it and don't get me started on how terrified Dan was." Joe said.
"I know, I'm glad too. Thanks for agreeing to stay with us." Phil said smiling.
They gathered in the living room and watched The Walking Dead and ate popcorn.

Joe could get used to this with his new friends.

(SHORT CHAPTERS AND CRAPPY PLOT LINES BUT I AM THE AUTHOR AND..... Yeah idk it's just crappy. Enjoy anyways my little Phangirls.)