Chapter 5

Phil's POV

I love you too Dan!
I'm trying to wake up! I'm trying, I really am!
I could tell he was crying because of the waver in his voice. I cou-
Then he kissed me.
Okay I need more of those! Wake up Phil!
Then I saw his face.
"Phi- PHIL?!"
"Dan..?" I stuttered.
"PHIL!!!" He hugged me and I weazed.
"Oh sorry... How did this happen? Oh I don't care I'm just happy that you are okay." He was crying so hard now and tears were bursting out of his eyes like they were leaky faucets. "Phi-l! I thought I had lost you forever! I though-t I lo-lost you forever!" He cried into my shoulder. I started to cry too. We pulled away and I returned the kiss.
Knock knock
Dan shuffled to the door and Joe walked in. He glanced in my direction and then looked back again to see me awake. I swear his mouth fell open and his jaw hit the floor.
"Phi like! My new friend!!! Are you okay?! What happened!!!!!" Joe exclaimed in happiness.
"I don't know. I just forced myself awake and well I awoke." I said.
"Well I'm just glad you are okay and that you-"
"Hi Mr.Howell. Hi- Phil? Phil....How is he awake. He was in a coma!" The doctor said astonished.
"I don't know..." Phil replied.
"We- well I guess you can go home......" She looked out of the window. "What the (Frick frack diddly dack)....."
We all turned to face the windows. A glowing figure was outside in the distance.

It was getting closer and closer.
"Phil Lester." It called in a deep voice.