Chapter 26

Joe's POV
"Joe! Go get help from our friends. But don't forget, we are still in an arena, don't get yourself killed." Phil says sobbing.
I obey his order and run to find our friends. They weren't too hard to find but I did find someone else.
The same girl that killed Dan and furiously run up to her.
I slam her into a tree. "You. You think you can kill my friend it get away with it. Oh," I slam her head into the tree again and she screams in pain. "Oh, not in my goddamn lobby!" I beat he on the tree again. She passes out from this and I run.
(NOT IN MY GODDMN LOBBY. #MrMoseby)
I run after my friends and I look back.
I stop slowly and watch her as she crawls to a bush, blood trailing behind her from her head. She grabs berries and slowly eats them.
I keep running.
"I have to find my friends."
I look around but suddenly run into something. Or someone.
"TYLER!" I say relieved. "Joe! We couldn't find water but..." He trails off and Joey comes up behind him.
"Why is there blood on your hands." He asks.
Annabeth comes too and asks, "Where's Dan? Wait where's Phil?"
"D- Dan got stabbed. Stabbed by this girl that I killed, almost killed. She's probably dead by now. She ate berries and killed herself. She had stabbed Dan and Phil was sobbing next to him. I don't think Dan will be okay. Phil told me to come find you." Im on the route to crying. I take the right route and start crying, my friends join in.
"How could someone do this?" Annabeth says trying to stay strong but failing as 3 tears have slipped out of her eyes and down her cheek.
"Well this is t-the hunger games so-o of course this was something we knew could ha-happen." Tyler said crying.
"Let's get into the cave." Joey says. "We don't need to get hurt. Not after Dan did. We will be safer in there.
We nod.
"Joe!" Says a voice form behind.
"Phil!!!" Tyler says sobbing.
We all run after a phil and he breaks down. Completely breaks down on Joey's shoulder.
We take him into the cave and comfort him.
We may never see Dan again.
.
A/n
Wow probably one of the most saddest parts of this book, yet I make it crappy. HAHAHAHA oh well. I hope you liked it anyways and remember kids...
NO RUNNING IN MY GODDAMN LOBBY!!!!!!