Chapter 3

Dan looked in my direction and saw me.
"Joe! Joe! Oh Joe. Help me!" He chanted between cries. Joe sprinted across the street between cars until he reached two.
Phil was laying on the ground in a puddle of blood. He was pale and silent but his chest moved up and down. He was still breathing.
"It's ok, Dan! I will call 999!!" Joe shouted.
(A/n: if you don't already know, 999 is just 911 for anyone in America. I live in America but because Dan and Phil and Joe live in London, I decided to make it seem more persuading. So Joe is calling an ambulance.)
In no time, a speeding truck with a piercing siren came wailing down the streets forcing other drivers to pull over. While 2 people loaded Phil onto a stretcher, a lamb-woman greeted me.
"Hello sir. Is see this is your friend." She stated.
"Um yes it is." Joe said.
"Will Phil be okay?!" Dan interrupted. He was devistated.
"Oh most likely, yes, sir. Many people have this accident. Phil will be perfectly okay and allowed to return home soon, depending on how good he does in the hospital. We will keep him there until he is fully recovered. But yes, sir. He will be okay soon. Don't worry." The woman reassured Dan.
Dan was still shaky.
Dan and Joe got into the ambulance and rode to the hospital that, fortunately, was not too far away.
*At the hospital*
Phil was brought to a room where Dan and Joe could stay with him.
"Um, no offense, Joe but could I, you know, have a little time with Phil?" Dan proposed.
"Oh yeah of course." Joe responded. He left the room, leaving Dan and Phil alone.
"Phil, oh I hope you are okay." Dan said sadly. Then a doctor came in.
"We have some bad news." He stated.
"Phil has gone into a coma. We don't know if he will wake up."