April 21st

The machine hummed as it worked its magic on Mr. Marburg blood. His low snores combined with the sound of the outside world and the machine- other than the sounds, I felt relaxed. Even more relaxed than last week.

Being here with Mr. Marburg and Dylan was great, but I can't hide in their house forever. Yesterday, I got a call that gave me a opportunity to redeem myself. Today is when I'm supposed to meet my client in person- a woman who's accused of murdering her husband. It's a interesting case, that definitely those not involve the police. Thank Goodness!!

"Oh, you're still here." Mr. Marburg woke up from his long nap then stretched out his right arm that was not hooked up the the machine.

I looked up from the magazine I was reading about Oprah losing weight, to stare at the older gentleman. "Yeah, I thought you needed company when you woke up." I closed the magazine as I kicked my legs out to stretch.

"Well, I am almost done. Just a couple more minutes until Sandra comes up to tease me some more." He chuckled more to himself.

Just in time, the beautiful Sandra with her long curly hair that was put up in a quick ponytail, her purple scrubs, and old white nike shoes that was probably really comfortable on her feet. Her light brown skin glowed as she smiled from ear-to-ear once she laid eyes on Mr. Marburg. Sandra was no older than forty-five, but she looked younger.

"Speaking of the angel," Mr. Marburg flirts as he gave off a stunning smile.

Sandra shook her head as she chuckles. "Still flirting I see." She walked towards the machine and pressed some buttons to turn it off or something. As she did her duty, Mr. Marburg kept looking at her ass.

Like father, like son.

While I stayed with the two men, I've learned that they display the same personality. Their flirty, goofy and joker ways and to top it off; their confidence in many subjects and the sexy smile. I also find out, Sandra and I our the only woman that receives their ways. Odd right.

"...So when are we going to go on a date?" I heard Mr. Marburg ask. His voice became deep and husky, while his eyes squinted from his smile that showed his pearly whites.

I watched their interaction with each other in awe. From what I knew, Sandra and Mr. Marburg knew each other for five years when he was first diagnosed to Kidney disease and ever since then Mr. Marburg had tried to take Sandra out; but she'll say no and he'll ask again next week.

"Um," Sandra chuckled once again. Her cheeks turned dark red as her fingers lightly tugged on the hem of her shirt. Sandra was nervous about her decision. "Um, y-yeah. It's this nice new restaurant down the street from your son's bar, we can go there."

At first Mr. Marburg was shocked from her sudden agreement, but he instantly clears his throat and gave off a large smile. "Okay, Friday night," he ease his way on his feet, towering over her. They shared eye contact longer than I expected, so I decided to escort myself from the room.

I had to get ready for meeting my client, so I took my shower, brushed down my hair and put on my sundress that I wore when I went out with the girls and Riley. With a sigh, I stepped out my safe zone and made my way down the dirt path.

I walked to the cafe we was meeting up in, it wasn't long nor short. It was a needed amount of walking that I used to think. Once I walked into the cafe, I went straight to the register to buy myself a strawberry mango smoothie I craved for the past week. While taking a sip of my smoothie, I took a seat in the sturdy chair as I wait for my client.