Dramatic Moments By Rolling Waves

Aki's P.O.V.

I flopped down onto the grassy floor of a clearing, panting heavily.

The scroll was hanging from a low branch, mocking me.

I'd read it over and over, yet I still couldn't do the jutsu.

It was like only half a story.
It didn't make sense.

I rolled onto my front with a grumble,
"What's the point of having a cool clan jutsu stashed away that nobody can actually figure out... Ugh."

The scroll said that 'flash bind' was the art of combining the body with the properties of light.

You have to use your chakra to dispel your particles enough to allow the light to be bonded.
But how to do that?
Is, for some reason, left out.
Perfect.

I zoned out, staring at the blades of grass, and tried to think things though.

'Okay, so, if I had a bunch of cool jutsu, and I wanted to pass them on, how would I go about it?

Hmmm.... Well, I'd write them down of course, but I wouldn't want just anyone to have them.
It would have to be someone like me...

Like me...

Furasshu....

Yeah, like my clan.
They'd have to have the same abilities as my clan.

So, what's unique to the Furasshu clan?

Well, there's the fact that our chakra can undo seals like undoing a shoelace...

Wait...

Our chakra...

That's it!!!'

I jumped up with a new lease of energy, snatching the scroll from the branch but with delicacy.

I took a deep breath and used Kakashi's training to channel chakra into my fingertips.

Suddenly, veins of light spread through the paper between my fingers. They travelled to gaps in the text then stopped, forming characters.

"Of course! The secrets of the jutsu are unlocked by our chakra!"

As soon as I let go of the paper the characters faded to nothing, I frowned.

'Guess I'll have to memorise it then...'

I channelled my chakra through it once more and gazed curiously at the text.

'Okay.... You have to dispel particles... Blah blah... Ah!
Build chakra beneath the surface of the skin and rotate it within the body to dispel your matter, how much is dispelled depends on the speed of rotation.
The more the light can bond with the body, the faster it can become.
This means the more you dispel your particles, higher speeds can be achieved.
But if you dispel too much you can lose form and dissipate completely.
Also, after affects can include nausea.
The amount of nausea and how long it lasts increase with the amount of particles dispelled.'

I gawk at the information,
'So basically, the more I bind with the light, the more sick I get afterwards.
Plus I could die if I dispel myself  too much.
Hm... So it would seem that how long I can keep it up depends of my chakra endurance, and maintaining it at higher rotation speeds would be harder therefore wouldn't last as long...'