"Ugh I hate you"

"You love me!" He says dragging out the 'E'

"Whatever"

"Don't be like that babe. I know you like McDonald's, so don't be a little brat" he smirks

We get out of the car and Harry immediately interwind our hands together. I smile at the gesture, I love holding hands with Harry because they're so big and warm.

He opens the back door. What is he doing?
Then I notice he's taking his jacket out, he then closes the door and turns his body to me. He lets go of my hand, "Here. Let me put the jacket on you babe"

"It's not necessary Harry. I don't need it"

He frowns,"Put it on Vivian. I'm not letting you get sick. You get sick very easily"

I sigh and let him put the jacket on me.

"There. Was that too hard?" He interwind our hands again

"Shut up"

We walk in, and the smell of fries hits my nose,"Go find us a seat while I go order something for both of us, yeah?"

"Sure" I nod

The place was kind of crowed since pretty much at this time is when most people are at their lunch break. I look around for an empty table and I see one by the window. Perfect. I walk to the table and sit down.

I take out my phone from the back pocket of my jeans and text Michael at what time he wants me to see him since he didn't really tell me the time.

I look up from my phone and I see Harry walking towards me. I put the phone down on the table and interwind my hands.

He puts the tray down,"Diet Coke?" Harry asks holding the two empty cups on his hands

"Yup" I smile

He walks away to the soda fountain or whatever it's called.

I look down to the tray and smile. He got me chicken nuggets, my all time favorite food. You can never go wrong with chicken nuggets and of course bbq sauce. So good.

He comes back,"Here you go my sweet girl"

"Thank you Harry, for everything"

"It's not a big deal. Well, let's dig in" he picks up a bunch of fries and shoves it into his mouth

I laugh at how cute he looks with his mouth full of fries, "What?" He looks up

"You're blushing" I smirk

"N-No I'm not" he pouts

"Whatever you say" I giggle and grab my soda and take a sip.

"Just eat your nuggets girl" and I do.

**

"Do you want me to pick you up after work?"

"No, thanks baby. My friend said she'll pick me up cause she wants me to help her with something" I bite my lower lip. I hope Harry doesn't figure out that I'm lying.