8(Egypt) The end

5 years

Its been 5 years seen they had triplets, 3 years since they had two more.

Now Egypt thought having three children were hard, having 5 was probably gonna be the death of her.

Damien Jr, Egypt, Africa, Reed and Chad.

3 boys and 2 girls.
**

"JUNIOR YOU KNOW BETTER!!"

" Just because I knew better doesn't mean I ain't want it. " My eldest child said back.

I rose my eyebrows in shock.

" Why are u yelling at my children?" I said walking in the kitchen.

" Baby he ate both his little brother cookies. " damien whined.

I looked over at my twin boys Reed and Chad.

" Damien you know better than to do that, now why would u do that? "

" They weren't gon eat it. " For a 5 year sold he sure had a lot of mouth.

" So u took it upon your self to eat them?"

" Yes"

" Well you can take it upon yourself to get in the corner. And were are your sisters?"

" Upstairs. " He walked over to his corner and stood there.

I walked past Damien.

" Stop screaming like a mad man. " He patted me on the butt, kissing my cheek.

" I'm only mad for you. " I playfully rolled my eyes and pushed him.

" AFRICA AND EGYPT, LETS GO BABIES!" I hollered from down stairs.
I heard little baby footprints. And caught africa right before her face met the stairs.

" Gosh your just as clumsy as me. "

We walked back to the front.

" Bye daddy. " My babies said hugging damien.

" Bye daddy." I winked and ran out our house before he could get me.

I dropped them off at school and he had to dropped the boys off at school and daycare.

They are going to all boys and all girls school up until 7th grade.

I hope this won't be a mistake. But everything's been good.

I mean life's been good to us we've made it through. I couldn't really be happier with how it turned out. We have 5 beautiful children. And I'm married to a handsome man.

I couldn't believe it, I wouldn't want it to be anything else.

And its just us. I don't have to work and he barely does, I mean I hate how they don't have any grand parents or what not but it will work itself out.

I'm sure of it.

We just gotta wait and see how it all clears itself up.

And as I watch my girls run off to their school, blowing me kisses on the way, I know it will be just how I wanted it to.

Peacefully.

**

Well thats over. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. Well at least I hope you did. I will be editing it in the future so the ending won't be as bad. But I just wanna say thank you so much. Love you all. I have a new book coming out hopefully around my birthday. ( May 29) alrite Queens.

Peace.

Okay