3 (Egypt)

" Oh my Egyptian Queen. " I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah my first name is Egypt and my last name is Queen. Two separate things. "

" I wonder which one I'll say when I'm de-"

" Alright Logan. That's enough. "

" Sorry baby Nathaniel said if I helped get you I could be in on y'all bed time. Ya get me?"

" Sadly. Let me go get Damien. Y'all can sit in the back and explain it to him when he gets in. "

Nathaniel finally removed the cold gun from my temple.

" Good. I can't wait. "

" Give me your gun. Both of you, because if its one thing I've learned over the years its never to trust a Ross. "

They both gave me their guns.

" Turn around so I can pat you down."

I patted down Nathaniel and found another gun and two switch blades.

I attempted to pat down Logan.

I got to his chest and he pulled me close.

I pushed him off.

I patted lower I was patting his leg when he moved And I accidentally palmed him.

"Ah baby right there "

" Shut. Up. "

I found another gun. A pocket knife and something else that could be used as a weapon. And a condom?

" Boy you gets none."

" oh okay. "

We piled in. Their weapons in the front with me. And the condom.

We pulled up and Damien was waiting. I turned on the light so he saw what he was getting into.

" Well if it isn't Damien Zander. The one and only person I singly hate. "

" Well if it isn't Nathaniel Ross. The only person on the east coast I wanna kill. Wait I can't say that I wanna kill your brother too. Long time no see Logan. "

" Long time no see Damien. "

I waited until Damien was in the car buckled up to drive off.

" So Damien this is the thing. Me and Logan wanna take your queen to the sheets. You can either be apart of it or watch. You know what never mind. I want you to watch. "

" Why do you want her so bad. I guarantee that there are other brown skin beauties out there that date white men. "

" Oh I know that. Me, i personally perfer mine darker. "

" okay so. Go get them. "

" No no no. Its just something about having something that's yours. It make the experience so much sweeter. Like how I had my way with your sister. "

I slammed on the brakes hearing horns and curse words as they drove past.

" She was 15!! "

" And I was 19. She was a 15 year old who knew how to do everything. Get on her knees. Be quite in bed. Obey. She was astounding in bed. "

" was?" I heard my voice squeak.

" She died during child birth. "

I heard the brokenness in damiens voice. I did the stupidest thing that night. I turned around and socked a unsuspecting Nathaniel in the face knocking him out cold.

I flexed my hand and it was in logans grip the next moment.

He snatched me back there and commanded Damien drive or he was going to kill me.

" Now your gonna do what I tell you. "

I happened to look in the rearview mirror and caught eyes with Damien.

Our eyes the same.

Wet.

" Unzip my pants ."

I did what I was told.

" Pull them down a little. And I'm pretty sure you know what to do. "

I pulled them down along with his boxers.

I sighed.

I've escaped this before. It just caught up to me now.

--

We made it home After I had to put two forigen things in my mouth.

I sneezed and hugged Damien close as I let a few tears slip.

We went upstairs them following behind.

We made it to the bedroom and they told Damien to get off of me.

He went and sat down at the desk in the room.

Logan throw me on the bed while a bruised Nathaniel watched.

Logan climbed on me. I struggled in getting him off.

" The harder you fight. The harder I pound. "

I went limp and just let him use me.

Logan has always been gentle when it came to me. He hated even using me but if his brother found that out he would get him killed.

So I was laying there as a man I didn't love Made love to me.

This always happens.

They find us, we run. They catch me. Have their way with me. We leave in the middle of the night. Live life normal for a few months. Maybe even a year. Then they find us and it starts over again.

This is the third cycle.

And I'm sick of it.

And I know Damien is but he can't risk his of my life anymore by killing these two.

Nathaniel climbed on the bed, handcuffing me hands to my headboard.

He ushered Damien and Logan out.

I was afraid for my life. I knew if he did something to me that would harm my health, he wouldn't get away with it.

But it was still heart wrenching.

" Oh baby let's get you wet first. I don't like going in dry."

He kissed his way down my body.

He looked up at me, eyes blazing right before he buried his head in between my thighs.

I arched my back and tried to close my legs.

I was outta breath and will power when he came back up.

Lips glistening.

" All wet just for me. "

He grabbed my legs and brought them off the bed so he could enter me.

He grew since the last time.

" Ah just as tight as I remember. Damien must not be hitting it as much as I would. "

He was wrong. Damien hits it about 8 times a week. Maybe more.

And that doesn't include the rounds to follow.

He picked up speed. He kissed down my neck careful not to leave a mark.

I made the mistake by letting out a tiny moan.

He looked at me, brown hair sticking to his forehead.

I was shocked when he whispered in my ear.

" I think I love you."
----

-Queen