2 (Egypt)

Egypt POV.

I came home from a hard day off school. I felt like lying down and not moving for a year.

I unlocked the door and instantly heard moans.

I still had my bookbag on when I discovered Damien watching something that made me blush.

He heard me and turned around. Blonde hair sticking to his forehead. And blue eyes blazing.

I walked over to him lowering myself in front of him.

" well baby look what we have here"

He smirked when my eyes took in his state.

I lowered my head.

" Oh no you don't, have you forgotten what happened today?"

He snatched my hair to prevent me from going farther.

I was so close to his member, that if I stuck out my tongue. I could lick it.

Wait a minute.

" Oh my queen. Bad girl baby bad move. "

Before I could lick again I was thrown on the bed.

My back hit the bed and my bag fell off.

He pull my maxi dress over my head kissing the exposed skin on the way up.

He stopped below my jaw, sucking as hard as he could. I moaned his name and tried to reach up to his hair.

He pinned my arms back down to the bed.

" No touching baby Queen. No touching. And you better keep quite unless I say other wise. "

And you know how that goes.

--

We were sitting in the car. He had about 10 minutes before his night classes started. He skipped yesterday so he has to go today.

He was wearing a leather jacket maroon shirt, black skinny jeans and maroon vans.

He even has his earrings in.

My baby look fine.

I walked him in holding his book bag in my hands.

He towered over me and looked down at me.

" Hello my midget. "

I hit him in his chest.

" Whatever green giant. " I saw him smile at me.

I walked him to his class and he took the bag slapping me on the butt.

" Baby boy I want a round two when we get home. "

He winked and strutted in the room like he owned it.

Which my baby did.

I started my half mile walk back.

" Does Damien still go out with that black whore? Cause he was up under me today why the whore probably had her legs open else where. "

I looked back at the broad but she was already looking at me.

" Aren't you just the cutest things with all those no existent curves and beauty. The only thing you have on me is height and I'd still have you leave on a stretcher. "

I turned back around.

" Don't worry Annie she just mad cause I stole her old boyfriend. "

" Oh Jessie. My old best friend. How has it been since the 10th grade. What number are you on now 6 or 7 baby daddies. Yes you correction Slept with my boyfriend. My first boyfriend. Ah good times. But its okay he had a loyal gal and went for a hoe. "