7 (Damien)

Life. Has. Been. Rough.

Its hard and seems to only get harder.
My queen is stressed. Junior is Bad, Egypt can't be left alone with Africa.

My kids inherited all my genes. Or so my wife said.

I sat across from her, her hair in a bun, skin flawless and brown eyes
tired.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Is it bad to say I still get butterflies when she looks at me.

Sometimes it feels like a dream. And I know your tired of hearing how much I love my women but I do.

Nothing can change that.

" Baby can you get the door?"

I get up and opened the door. There stood a girl a foot smaller than me.

She was a white with Black longish hair.

" I'm in here Oakley! "The woman brushed past me on the way to my wife.

Oakley? Why does that sound familiar. Highschool? No, college? Maybe. But she sounds to familiar.

" Hey Egypt how you been livin?"

" I've been good. So what can I do for you?"

" Well I just came by to see the kids. "

She slid me a glance over her shoulder and her Dark blue eye met mine in a cold glare.

She's a Ross.

" Get out of my house. " Her eyes chilled and she turned completely around.

" I thought you'd remember me. Damien, you look different. You act different too. I guess you and you b*tch Were tired of being the prey so you hunted my brothers!" She walked up to me, then stepped back when she noticed she couldn't maintain eye contact.

Her cheeks tinted a pink color.

" Get out of my house." She raised her hand to slap me but I caught it easily.

"Get. Out. My. House. " She Looked pissed.

" Beware cause when my brother-"

" GET OUT MY HOUSE OR SO LORD HELP ME I WILL SHOOT YOU!" Egypt yelled starling us both. She snatched out my grip and stormed out our home.

" Check on the kids while I go pack our bags. "

I jogged up stairs and got out five huge duffle bags.

I packed everything she had into the first one. And got a not that much smaller one for all her hair products.

What the heck even is Mango shea butter. Curl enhancement? Olive oil anti breakage. I thought you cooked with olive oil.

I then packed my stuff and took the two bags down into the range rover.

Sue me, but I'll be darned if I got a mini van.

I opened the truck and piled the stuff in.

I went back in the house and got the babies toys. I changed juniors career to the middle so Egypt doesn't try to kill Africa, again.