Chapter One

Elizabeth(Elsa)POV
WARNING:CONTAINS BAD LANGUAGE..

"Annabelle! Get up, we have school today!" I say, as I shake her. She opens her right eye. She maybe doesn't want people staring at her like everyday ('cause shes populor). She sighs & sits up, stretches out, & goes to her closet. "You know I don't like being called my signature name," I roll my eyes.

"You should like it Annabelle. It's the name mom gave you. Your lucky your named after our mother." My mother's name was Annalease . Her middle name was Belle. That's how Annabelle got--well, Annabelle.

"Elsa, come on. We need to get going." I roll my eyes. We exit her room & go downstairs. Annabelle grabs herself an apple & then her phone chimes.

We both look at it. Her boyfriends calling. I sigh. She's lucky she has friends. I'm just a loner.I mean, I have like only one friend. Scratch that, two. And my friends only friend is, well, me. Her names Gabby. She has olive skin, red glasses & black straight hair.

Anna picks up her phone & texts Kristoff. She grabs her purse & we head out the door.

I'm sorta like her mother. I mean, we live with our Aunt Stacie. But I sorta raised her.

Annabelle & I walk down our driveway & we wait for the bus. While we do that, she texts Kristoff. So, I decide to check on my Wattpad account. We hear the bus engine, & stand up straight. I re-adjust my glasses.They're a nice black. I picked out Gabbys, she picked out mine.

I sit next to Gabby, while Anna sits with the populor kids. I sigh. I forgot to tell about my miserable life.

My name is Elizabeth Leanay Arens. I'm 18 years old, I'm a book worm, my parents died in a house fire when I was 6 years old, I get straight A's, I have asthma, & alomst everybody hates me. I sigh. Gabby looks at me.

"Are you ok, girl?" All I do is nod & play with my braid. She just sighs & reads our favorite wattpad book: The Wolf And His Princess. It's really good.

A few minutes later, the bus stops in front of our school. Wells highschool. Gabby & I get off the bus & walk inside. We hear people mutter, 'slut, asshole, whore,' & many more .Gabby & I finally reach class. Math, our favorate.Unlike everybody else.

Time skip!I'm that LAZY!

Annabelle & I get off the bus. I hear Anna's friend, Rapunzel yell 'slut' to me. just keep walking & flip her off. :).. Good job Elizabeth, good job.

After doing my homework, I decide to watch a movie with Anna. Our fav. movie of all time:Pixels.We just love the movie (mainly Addom Sandler). Annabelle is obsessed with him. Like she would do anything to marry him.

Half way threw the movie I hear a growling sound. Annabelle does to. It's coming from the backyard.

"I'll go see what it is." "Maybe its Charlie?"vCharlie's our dog he has ADHD,vhe sorta looks like a skunk. IBget up & go to the back door, and look in the laundry room to see...

Charlie sleeping in his bed. I open the back door, On the gate, I see some shadow. I nearly gasp when it jumps like, really high. Then I see a boy with goldish orangish eyes. He has a hoodie on so, I can't see his haircolor. He looks at me

From what I see the boy has brown torn pants, a black sweatshirt with white or something on it, &.. He's barefoot.

The sun had just started. Then all of a sudden, I can see a light smirk on his lips, & he takes a step torwars me.I dunno why but, I jump, close the door & lock it.I pull the curtain over it & walk back to the living room. Annabelle ate all the popcorn.

"Was it Charlie?" Annabelle asks with popcorn in her mouth.vI'm just gonna keep this to myself. "Yeah, he was just chasing a sqiurel." I say.

Annabelle just nods & looks back at the screen. I sit next to her & she lays her head in my lap.

It reminds me of when we were kids. I smile. But then I loose that smile. Who was that boy outside the outide, in my back yard?

Edited ~

I have changed some things in the chapter like what book Gabbie was reading and such. Make sure to check out 'The Wolf And His Princess'!