“Oh, the little brat is giving me attitude, uh?”

I just rolled my eyes and kept doing the push-ups.

“Stand up!”

“What?” Confused filling my face.

“I say stand up!”

I did as he told me and stood up. “Now what?” I said gritting my teeth looking down at him. I would had laugh, but this guy was actully giving me a hard time. I was already worried about Anastasia and now I got to worry about him!

“Grab your sword...now!”

“What?” I asked, more confused. What did he wanted? I was doing the push-ups, why would I need a sword?

“What? Are you deaf now?” He asked, “I say grab your sword now. We are going to duel now”

“Duel? I don't want to fight you” I said.

“Why? Scared of a old man?” He asked.

What was he trying to do? Make me angry? Ha, well he didn't need to do all that to made me angry. I was already angry, besides I get angry by only seeing him.

I went to a wall where they have swords, spears, clubs and other deadly weapons and grabbed a sword. I grabbed one that felt good on my hand and was well balanced.

“Now attack me”

“I told you! I don't want to fight you. I'm not in the –” I was cut off by Saerso's sword slashing at my side. I barely blocked and then my arm went on auto and slashed back at him.

He blocked and grinned triumphantly. I got to say that I didn't like that grin. It was like telling me, you still obey me anyways.

“So I heard you let down you girlfriend when she got kidnapped by those witches”

“Shut up!” I said slashing at him again more fiercely. He raised his sword and blocked my blow easily. “And she is not my girlfriend!”

I don't why? But that comment made my face start to heat up. I could felt the blush making it's way to my face.

“You just got her kill, and why? Because you couldn't protect her” He said venomously. “You didn't cared about her. You didn't do anything to saved her”

“I said shut up!” And I slashed at him with more force and speed that he could barely had time to defend himself.

“Why? Because you know I'm right?” He said smiling. “You know it is the true. You were there and you weren't strong nor fast enough to saved her.”

I felt myself getting angry by the minute. I could felt tires staring to form in my eyes.

“She trusted you to protect her and what you did? Let her down”

When those words left his mouth, I don't what took over me, but I just let my instincts took over. I slashed at him with such speed and agility that everyone started to gather around us and watched us. I kept slashing at him trying to push him to the wall, and he was doing exactly as I wanted.

He then kick my feet off under me, making me fall on my back. My sword dropped a few feet away from where I had land.

“You have loose again” Saeros said, his sword pointing at my throat. “You are not ready yet, to fight. I don't know how did you killed a witch. Probably luck, that's the most reasonable option. Maybe you didn't got too much luck to saved your girlfriend”

“Shut up!” I repeated kicking him on the knee with my left foot, and with a nasty crack sound he felt on his butt. I stood up quickly and went to grabbed my sword.