Chapter 32 - "I'm not going anywhere."

Start from the beginning

I just took a deep breath and started crying all over again, worse than ever. My legs failed to hold me up any longer so he wrapped his arms around me. But I felt suffocated and started punching him so he would let me go.

"Please." He whispered. "Please stop."

"It hurts!" I screamed. Screamed out loud, screamed so much my body were hurting.

Eventually Niall couldn't take it any longer and literally pulled me down to the floor with him. He pressed me against his chest, tighter than ever before. I used all my powers to break free, but he wouldn't let me.

"Let me go!" I cried out.

My hysterical crying wouldn't stop and my entire body was shaking.

For a few minutes I was trapped inside his arms, screaming and squirming to get out of there. This is the worst breakdown I've ever had because I couldn't stop.

Then I heard the front door slamming shut and I panicked even more. I was desperate to get out of the house, away from Niall's strong arms.

"Mom!" Niall called out.

"No!" I yelled back, still crying hysterically.

I heard how something dropped to the floor and then I saw Maura rushing into the room.

"Oh my god, what's going on?" She yelled in panic.

"Call an ambulance or something! Now!" Niall yelled.

"Please, don't." I said in a lower voice and grabbed onto his shirt. "Please."

"You leave me no choice."

Niall's point of view

A hand was placed on my knee, waking me up. My eyes fluttered open as I lifted up my head. My neck was killing me from after I had been asleep with my head hanging down. Mom was sitting crouched down in front of me with a tired smile on her lips.

"Her parents are on the way."

I inhaled and rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?"

"Almost half past two. I didn't mean to wake you, but I don't think you should stay here all night. Let's go home." She said and placed her hand on my shoulder as she got up.

"No." I said, shoving her hand away. "You're crazy if you think I'd leave her here."

"Niall." Mom sighed. "She's safe here, trust me. Besides, she's sleeping right now. Having a mental breakdown like that can be very exhausting."

"Would you leave me here?"

"That's different."

"Why? Because I'm your son and Olivia is just another girl? Guess what mom? I love that girl more than anything, so if you think for a second that I wouldn't take a fucking bullet for her, you're wrong. I wouldn't leave her at this hospital even if there was a snowstorm outside."

"I get it, Niall. You're in love and want what's best for her. But she doesn't even know you're here right now. Let her sleep and come back in the morning."

"I'm staying and there's nothing you can do or say to change it." I said.

"You're only seventeen so I'm still in charge. I forbid you for staying the night here. You're sleeping in a waiting room for God's sake." She sighed.

"Punish me all you want later, but I'm staying. My girlfriend is lying in a hospital bed and I'm going to be here when she wakes up. I'm not going anywhere."