One

"You may now kiss the bride," The Priest said as I was standing in front of my husband who is about to lean for a kiss

I leaned back with a face of disgust. I tried to move but I can't as if my feet are glued to the floor.

I felt the man, who is my husband hold both of my shoulders and reached for my lips but I was shaking my head. I don't want to be kissed by this man for crying out loud.

As I still shaking my head a guy suddenly appeared and grabbed my hand, we ran out of the church, panting and trying to catch our breaths we stopped at a garden full of flowers and trees, he looked at me as if he was going to kiss me-

"Althea! Wake up already! You're gonna be late, you have morning class!" My loving annoying husband shouted, I grunted and covered my ears with a pillow.

'Loving' yuck, as if.

"Althea!" He shouted again

"Alright! I'm awake!" I shouted back as I stood up in my bed

The memory of my dream is still in my brain as if it was real but then I remembered that I am really married now and it is because of our grandfathers and grandmothers, it is in their last will of testament that my husband and I will be married when I turned 18. Long story short, our grandfathers and grandmothers are friends since they were young.

As I got up in my bed, I went to shower and started my routine.

Before I forget, allow me to introduce myself. I am Anastasia Althea Ford-Montecarlo but at school, they know me as Anastasia Althea Ford because at school there is this rule that student-teacher relationships are not allowed. So far, my best friend, Athena, and his best friend France are the only ones who know about our relationship.

In the span of one year, yes, we're already married for one year but we haven't done yet what real husbands and wives do. Even to sleep at night, we have different rooms. Not sounding disappointed but we both hate each other, just seeing each other makes me throw up.

He's my professor at my current university and-

"Sh*t he's my first subject!" I grunted out of annoyance as I wear my clothes for the day.

I am graduating this year with a course of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. This is our first semester of the year and my husband is still my professor.

I still wonder why Ethan Adam Montecarlo still needs a job when his family is very wealthy.

"Good morning manang Rosa, Did Ethan left already?" I asked kindly

"Yes, Hija. He did not accompany you again" She sighed

"It's alright manang rosa, I'm already used to it. I'll get going manang, I'll be late" I said to manang rosa and left with a slice of bread in my mouth.

Thankfully, I have a car. He has been like that since we were little and Ethan is not really my type of guy, who's cold, serious, and annoying. I have a crush at school, Tyrone Hart, unlike mister cold guy, Tyrone is kind, soft, and always has a smile on his face.

I was entitled as a campus sweetheart in our university, I'm not really into the spotlight but I was surprised that I have a fan club.

As I was walking down the hallway, I see some students waving and saying their greetings. I just smiled.

I saw my best friend, Athena, walking toward me

"Girl, let's go, we're gonna be late for our first subject, you know who is our professor." She said and pulled me inside our classroom.

When we sat in our seats, one of my block mates announced that our Professor is coming.

Oh dear, here we go again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Twitter: lucihditywp (●'◡'●)