''Wear this since you keep complaining ''

Ana rolled her eyes as she wore the clothing thrown at her. She heard the door bell ring, watching her friend running out of her own room and heading towards the front of the house. Ana looked at her appearance in Eun-Hye's mirror, tucking the stray hairs behind her ear.

-

She heard her friend call for her as she flicked the switch of the room off. She jogged down the stairs as she noticed three figures coming into view.

Mingyu and Eun-Hye nudged Jun towards Ana, before turning and starting their own conversation.

''Uh Hi '' she spoke first.

''Hey, were you forced to come tonight? Sorry, I sort of told Mingyu we haven't gone on a date in awhile " he awkwardly laughed, scratching the side of his head.

She laughed as she shook her head, "It's alright, we're even right? Because I made them question our 'relationship' during lunch "

They spoke in a quieter voice compared to the other couple in the room. After they finished talking, they all walked towards the theater since it wasn't that far from their current location.

-

Being the cheesy movie scene that the author stole from every movie ever, they held the door for their female companions. Of course Ana quietly walked behind her overly-excited friend, thanking the males as she passed by. The cinema always appeared more appealing during the evening in her opinion, because she disliked going during the day. 

They all paid for a movie that was more on the romantic side, more so because Eun-Hye wanted to see how the new couple would act around each other. They shared a large popcorn bag per pair, Eun-Hye getting a bag of branded chocolates for herself.

''Yah- There's a arcade here! " Eun-Hye exclaimed, running over to the flashing bright lights of the electronic games. Ana quickly followed after her, sometimes Ana wondered if she was the older one out of the two or the other way around.

''Eun-Hye, can't we come back later? We might miss our movie " Ana tried to reason.

Eun-Hye raced between the small compact games, her eyes glowing with excitement as she ignored her friend's pleas. Ana stopped walking as the two males did the same, laughing at the quick moving Eun-Hye that gathered funny looks from the younger kids standing around some of the arcade games.

After pulling her friend away from the addictive games, they finally were able to get to the movie screening before they closed the doors. However as they walked inside, the noticed how packed the seats were. 

''I told you we should've been here earlier" Ana scolded.

Eun-Hye pouted as she scanned the blue seats, she pointed to a few seats before her frown deepened.

''There are two seats there, and two seats on the other side of the theater " she noted.

Mingyu glanced to the chairs before taking his girlfriend's hand, "We'll take the seat near the left side, you're alright with the other two right hyung?" he asked Jun, who nodded. The pairs separated as Ana sat first, Jun following suit as he placed the popcorn between the two.

-

Of course half an hour through the movie, you would probably expect the couple to be cuddling it out, probably kissing because of the dimmed lights and completely ignoring the movie. However, Ana was generally awkward about the whole thing, and she didn't know what she considered wrong or right. It was already weird because of the many times their hands would touch because they decided to have a craving for the buttery popcorn at the same time, but having a slight feeling that Eun-Hye was glancing over at them ever so often was making her paranoid.

 -

She glanced over his direction, his eyes glued to the large screen in front as his hand subconsciously reached inside the popcorn bag that was separating the two. He seemed more interested in the film than she was. In that instant, his eyes turned to lock with her own.

They both looked away in embarrassment, cheeks burning shades of crimson red. At least, the dark theater doesn't make this prominent to those who are watching the movie with ease.

-

After being able to relieve herself from this awkward moment, she was able to meet his gaze without shyly looking away.

''Sorry about that '' she whispered, making him flash a grin as he rested his arm on the back of her chair. She could never understand how easily he was able to being so relaxed with all of this. She leaned back into her seat hesitantly.

''Come on Ana, I don't bite" he whispered into her ear, making her instantly yelp at the sudden low tone of his voice. This boy was pushing all the wrong buttons, being the sudden flirt she wasn't used to in the few days they have been together. 

She rolled her eyes at his teasing as she leaned her head towards his shoulder, getting comfortable. She yawned as she glanced towards the screen with tired eyes, probably from trying to watch her Korean dramas when she clearly had no sleep schedule in check.

The rest of the movie was spent with his arm casually moving from her chair to her shoulders, his other hand feeding the two popcorn as they wanted.

-

The movie was almost finished, and Jun had become more needy than ever, constantly asking for Ana to feed him, he was becoming that cousin that couldn't do anything on his own.

'' Yah- Jun you're older than me, can't you feed yourself? " she whined as she popped the last popped kernel in her hand into her mouth. Jun shurgged his shoulders as he reached inside the almost empty bag and pulling out a few to snack on.

'' If I'm older than you, then you should call me oppa " he suggested.

Ana punched his shoulder as she took the popcorn that was meant to be eaten by him and eating it for herself.

'' That won't be happening anytime soon Jun '' she spoke casually, ignoring the frown that was on his face.

He quickly turned her head while she was currently chewing on the popcorn, making her eyes widen in surprise. He flashed a sly grin as he cupped her cheek. She felt her heart thump quickly as the already small distance between the two became smaller.

Before he was able to close the space, the lights in the theater had flickered on. She quickly pushed away as every began to file out of the room, making him quickly chuckle as he got up from his spot.

-

'' That was so good, Ana you weren't sleeping right? " Eun-Hye asked as they met each other by the entrance doors.

'' She wasn't, I made sure of it  " Jun added as he pecked her forehead briefly.

-

I am so sorry if you made it this far, i'll try to make this make more sense in the next few chapters. 

Cxddlinghard