19. Party Prep

Comincia dall'inizio

"Tenten... C'mon we need to help with the party preparations. We just need the finishing touches and it'll all be set." Neji tapped my shoulder.

"Right..."

"Are you ok? You seem spaced out..." Neji picked up my chin.

"I'm fine sweetie." I quickly pecked his lips.

"If you say so. Say, do you know what's wrong with Hinata... Naruto too?" He grabbed my hand as we walked down the hall.

"N- no!"

"Calm down. Well I mean they're both depressed, no one knows why."

"Yeah..."

"He quit."

"Nani?!"

"Yup, for some personal reason."

"No.. That's not good." My eyes widened.

"Yeah I know. Hinata really liked him, he was a good butler."

"Y- yeah."

This is worse than I though...

Hinata's POV

"Why didn't you wear this dress on your birthday? This one is waaayyy more pretty!" Sakura squealed as she picked up my dress.

It was a deep purple and backless but had a strap around the neck. Sequin gathered at the bust but faded down until it became less and less so around my waist it was almost blank. It had a matching purple shawl so I wouldn't get too cold. It went to my ankles and the shoes I had were black heels with purple glitter... Naruto had a matching tie.

"Because New years is more important than my birthday."

"Nothing is more important Hinata." Sakura set the dress back down.

"Yeah? Well what are you gonna wear?" I sat up, rubbing my aching head.

"I was just gonna wear some jeans but now... I need to borrow Mikoto's dress."

"Mikoto?"

"Yeah she offered it to me."

With that being said she ran out of the room. I sat there for a few minutes and the Sakura ran in with a dress in hand.

"That's Mikoto's?" I stared in disbelief at the gorgeous dress.

It was a deep navy blue dress that would reach Sakura's ankles. It was simple and strapless with no other design except a bow at the back.

"Imma wear my black sweater with it but yeah." She smiled.

"You won't get hot?"

"Nah the evenings are cooler."

"Oh. Well we're gonna look awesome." I looked down at my dress.

"Naruto will swoon."

"Ha."

We talked about the trivial things that made me cheer up. Sakura made Sasuke show me his tux, which was navy blue... They'll match! Although that's completely coincidenadental .