Ch- 11

=Masen's POV=

I walked up to the Black's Auto-shop and just like she said, Sara was already there waiting for me.

I risked everything and smiled at her, I wasn't sure how she would feel about me now, now that she knows the truth.

She didn't smile back, instead she stood up and began to storm towards me, I only hope she didn't decide to have her first shift right now or I wouldn't be able to stop her from hurting me or worse, herself.

But she took me completely by surprise when she hugged me.

Her small arms wrapped themselves tightly around my waist and she laid her head on my torso. She is so small her head was just below my heart. I chanced my luck and wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

This was exactly what I've been wanting to do every since I first met her.

Just as I closed my eyes and began to allow myself to enjoy this moment she pulled away from me and punched me on the arm. The action didn't hurt but I could feel the force she put behind the punch.

"That's for lying to me." She said angrily as she crossed her arms.

I technically hadn't lied to her about anything, only kept something from her which I guess is just as bad.

"I'm sorry Sara, I wanted to tell you...I swear, everyday that I got to know you I began to like you more and more and it made keeping the secret of me and my family and what we really are, that much harder."

I hated to see her saddened face.

"It's our kinds only rule, and had I told you...what if you would've freaked out I would have put my family in danger as well as the whole town."

She looked hurt.

"Were you ever going to tell me?" She asked quietly.

I had only known her for a week but I had known enough to figure out I had hurt her feelings.

"Of course I was going to tell you...I just had to be smart about it."

She nodded, "so is everything true then, and what was my dad talking about alliances?"

I sighed, I knew I was going to tell her everything. "I suppose I should start from the beginning...But first we're going to need some time."

"What are you talking about?"

"Sara sweetheart I am a vampire...or half a vampire and my family is special." I said.

"Yeah my dad said you don't drink human blood."

"That's true, but what I'm talking about is my family is gifted and I'm no different...My father can hear thoughts, my mother has this mental shield thing that can be projected, I have an aunt that can see visions of the future, an uncle who can control people's emotions, my other uncle has extraordinary super strength and I suppose my aunt Rosalie has amplified beauty or something like that?"

"O-Kay, so you're like the X-Men of the vampire world." She brandished.

I smirked, "we aren't the only vampires with gifts, and we aren't mutants! Their are others like us but that's besides the point...Anyways I also have a gift and mine is Time Manipulation."

"Time manipulation?"

I nodded. "I can control and contort time. While I've never tried time travel I can make time speed up, slow down, and stand still. And as we need to talk about quiet a lot of things I figured we could use some time." I held out my hand.