Chapter 1- Mr Cheerful

Reina's POV

"Give me the codes Ms Black or your life has an expiry date of five minutes." the scum says, slapping my cheek hard.

Smirking through the pain I grit my teeth at the 'original' threat. "The usual then? Nothing exciting for me today?" I say sarcastically as the cold metallic gun is pointed at my head.

Apparently not as the safety is clicked. Penning the small knife I have in my hand I wait.

Three...two... one.

BANG!

The door flies open and the head of the Black Widows come into view, his face in a knotted brow. His black suit fails to hide the dried blood stains and I realise just easy his reputation came to him. He wore baby power to disguise the death he wears.

"Ms...Black." he says, his underlings handing him a handkerchief to wipe his red hands with. "I understand that you, the brilliance that you are-" he says with an evil smirk, "-have managed to hack into the world wide server for nuclear codes. We want them."

I stay quiet, my face is slapped several times more until I feel blood gathering. Soon he leaves, bored of my silent treatment and I'm left with Mr. Cheerful once more.

"You stupid bitch, I'm going to have fun kill-AHHHHHHHH!" and Mr Cheerful screams like a little girl as he gets electrocuted.

The board below me is electritic, and so I make a choice; kill him or wound him. The small, metal knife I use as a conductor,  pointing it toward my capture, the current finding him causing him to spasm.

Run, my mind screams.

Flipping the knife I cut my restraints free and cross the room for my backpack. Checking it quickly finding everything there, I wave at Mr not- so-Cheerful and go through the door the Widows boss left open.

At the end of the hall, the corridor green to hide the moss and dirt, the keypad glows red. I scan my watch through it, hoping they use my security system. To my delight it glows green!

The perks of having a master key, I smile to myself.

Finding my way outside toward what I can assume is Lake Oku-tama, I hear shouts and heavy footsteps from the facility behind me.

I sling my backpack down to the sandy land beside the lake and before I jump I throw a rock toward the other direction. Slinging my legs over the bridge I cling the top, waiting for them to pass.

The footsteps become quieter, and I drop- plunging into the water. Quickly taking up my backpack I follow the trail until a bus route comes into view.

Getting on the first bus, I route myself toward the nearest safe place using my phone, hoping my face wasn't as bad as it felt.

Using the camera I sigh, my bust lip and bruised cheek was not easily covered up but the good news? Tre Spades Hotel was 2.3 miles away.