"Well that was rude" I say laughing quietly. "Morning, if it is even still morning" Patrick says smiling. His smile is too adorable. I lightly peck his lips. "A few more days and we can be together all day, no concerts or traveling" Patrick says, slowly waking up. "Yeah" I say thinking about what I'm going to do once this is over. What am I even meant to do all day?

"Annna?" Patrick says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I ask. "We're here, let's go" He replies, helping me up.

We all walk through airport security with no problem or any hold backs. "We're are we staying?" I ask, never have been anywhere near where we are. "Like 5 minutes away from the venue, we'll be here for two nights. Our show is tomorrow, so today we can do whatever" Pete says not even looking up from his phone. "I suggest we swim, because I'm melting over here already" Brendon says while fanning himself with his passport.

Once we arrive at the hotel, we separate into our rooms and agree to meet in around 10 minutes. I follow Patrick into our room and dump my bags on the ground. Sighing with relief once they're out of my hands. "We should get changed" Patrick says once I lay down on our bed. "But I don't wanna move" I moan. "You'll get really hot in here if you  stay" He tries to convince me to go. "I'm already hot" I state knowing he'll agree with me.

"Pleeeease come with me, I don't want to be left with everyone else" He whines as he starts to get changed. "No" I say not changing my mind anytime soon. "But.. " He starts to walk over to me. "Please.." He pouts. I pout back. "Is there anyway I can change your mind?" Patrick says in a deep voice.

I smile and roll over so I'm laying on my back. I have my eyes closed but I can hear Patrick moving stuff around from the other side of the room. After a few minutes it stops and there's complete silence.

I feel something brush against my cheek so I open my eyes, to see Patrick hovering ontop of me. "Are you gonna come with me?" Patrick asks looking down at me. "I think I'd rather stay here" I smile. He leans down to kiss me lightly, but I pull him down and deepen the kiss. Patrick gasps, obviously not expecting that from me.

"We should probably go down stairs soon, they'll start to get suspicious" Patrick says avoiding eye contact with me. 'Why can't we just stay here" I pout. Patrick bites his lip and doesn't answer. "What?" I ask while sitting up so he's sitting in my lap. "Nothing" Patrick answers, obviously lying.

I pull his face up to mine and kiss him again, he doesn't stop me or anything. But he doesn't seem to want to do it either. "Seriously Patrick, what's wrong?" I ask sternly, wanting to get a straight answer out of him. "I want you Anna, so bad!" He says sounding like he's going to break down. "But I want to take advantage of you" He adds.

"I'm fine Patrick! Why doesn't everyone see that?" I say. Everyone now acts differently around me, like I would break at any moment. "I know, I just want to be sure before we do" He says before getting up and finishing getting ready. I sigh and walk towards the bathroom. "What are you doing?" Patrick grabs my arm to stop me. "Getting changed" I lie. "But you didn't grab anything to get changed into" He says before letting m go. I awkwardly walk over to my bags and grab my bikini, thinking about how everyone will be able to see my scars and recent cuts.

Once I lock the bathroom door, I slide down it and put my head in my hands. Why can't everyone treat me normally? Like before everything went bad. I wish everyone would stop asking me if I'm okay, giving my sympathetic looks when I walk into the room or just treating me like I'm a kid. I sigh and get changed, avoiding looking into the mirror.

"Patrick" I call out. "Yeah?" He asks sounding concerned. "Does it look fine" I say meaning all my scars. Patrick picks up my arms and brings them up to his lips. "How long have you been clean?" He asks looking me straight in the eyes now. "I don't know maybe a week" I say not actually really knowing. "It looks fine, put a cardigan on until you swim if you feel that uncomfortable" He says. "I'll be fine" I say before grabbing a towel and some shoes. "Let's go" Patrick says before leading the way downstairs.

Brendon's POV
It's been around 20 minutes since we got to our hotel and everyone is in the pool cooling off, except for Anna and Patrick. Does it take 20 minutes to get changed into something to swim in? I start to get worried and think about going to see what's taking them so long, but I wouldn't want to disturb them.

Not long after Patrick walks in, with Anna following close behind. She looks sad or upset about something. I wonder what happened?

Patrick goes over to where Pete and everyone else is, but Anna walks over to Dallon and I. This is when I notice she's wearing a bikini. She looks like she's scared. Of us seeing her scars? We all know what happened, I guess it would still be awkward for her.

As soon as she gets into the water, she calms down a bit. "Are you okay?" I ask. She nods, but I don't completely believe her. "You sure?" I ask, double checking. "I feel like everyone is looking at me" She whispers so only I could hear. "We're all just worried and interested about how you're going" Dallon says. "Yeah I know, I just want to be treated normally" Anna says. "You will, once we know you're better" I say hoping that it's true.

Anna's POV
I really hope that Brendon is right. I want to be normal again.

"Guys come play a game" Pete yells from the other side of the room. Dallon, Brendon and I all get out, trying not to slip over and join the others. "Band Vs. Band?" Brendon asks. They all agree and put me with Patrick, like things weren't already awkward between us. Everyone agrees on Volleyball. This is going to be interesting.

Since I'm short, Pete places me on his shoulders. "Don't you dare drop me!" I squeal. "I won't" He yells back. Brendon ends up getting on Dallon's shoulders to even it out. Which looks hilarious since they're both quite tall. I'm surprised Dallon can hold Brendon up for that long. Me being small and light it's pretty easy for Pete.

The game carries on and nobody has been dropped yet. But we're winning. 9-6. The ball comes in my direction and I go to hit it back. I manage to get it back over, but not without me falling backwards off Pete's back. I land in the water and swim to the surface. "PETE!" I yell once I've caught my breath again. "We won though" Pete laughs. I look at him confused. "They were too busy laughing at you and missed the ball" Pete says clearing it up. "Are you okay though?" He asks once him and everyone else is done laughing at me. "I'm fine" I say.

"We should go and get some food, I'm hungry" Pete says once we're out of the pool and walking towards our rooms. "Can I at least have a shower first" I whine. Everyone agrees and we split up to get ready and sorted. Once Patrick and I are in our room, I head to the bathroom. "Anna?" He asks. "Yes?" I reply. "Together, to save time" He says awkwardly. "Sure"

Once everyone is showered and changed, we head out to find something to eat. Pete of course suggests we have pizza. None of us argue.

We order and while we're waiting we discuss the rest of the tour. "We have 3 more concerts, we should do something big" Pete says. "Like what?" I ask. "I don't know, do a song with all of us together" He says. "Why not 20 Dollar Nose Bleed?" Dallon asks. "We've done that before" Pete says. "Why don't you do a mix of a few of your songs?" I suggest quietly, incase it's a stupid idea. "That could work, do our most popular songs" Brendon says and I smile. "Let's sort it out tomorrow" Pete says as soon as the pizza arrives. At least we know what's priority for Pete.

After the pizza has disappeared, we head back to our hotel rooms to get home sleep. We leave here tomorrow, after the show. So I', hoping we get to see a bit of the city tomorrow.

I get into bed once I'm changed. "Do you want to start singing with us again?" Patrick asks when he joins me. "Sure" I say wanting to get my confidence back. "We'll sort it all out tomorrow" He says before wrapping his arms around me and getting comfortable. "Night Patrick" I say before kissing his lips lightly and settling beside him.

Maybe everything will be normal from now on. Maybe, just maybe