Chapter 28

Patrick's POV
I haven't slept. From the second Pete and I stepped into the hotel room, I went straight into bed. Haven't moved but I can't seem to sleep. Not after what happened.

Even though technically I haven't done anything, I feel horrible. Elisa flirted with me, in front of Anna. I had no control over that but I could of told her to stop or even back off at the cafe. Then maybe what happened could of been avoided.

I'm worried about Anna. Her running off scared everyone, especially because of what happened earlier. I don't think she's talked to anyone other than Brendon and Dallon, which is who she's with now. Well so I've been told.

It's currently 3am and I'm crying. I don't know why. My mind is telling me to get up and go to the bathroom to find something sharp. But my heart wants me to stay clean for Anna. I need to be strong for her. But how can I when I can't even see her?

"Patrick" Pete croaks. I didn't even know that he was awake. "Yeah?" I ask trying to steady my voice, to hide the fact that I was crying. "You okay?" He questions sleepily. I nod, soon realising it's dark and he can't see me. "Yeah" I eventually whisper. "We'll get some sleep, we're doing something fun today" Pete says before falling asleep almost instantly. I wonder what we're doing. Will I get the chance to talk to Anna today?

Anna's POV
It's around 9 o'clock by the time I wake up. I stretch out, forgetting about being in the same bed as Brendon and Dallon, accidentally hitting Brendon in the face. "Sorry!" I yell as a whisper. He laughs and tells me it's fine. "How are you feeling?" He asks while studying my face.

How am I feeling? Empty, sad, hurt, confused. "I don't know" I say eventually. "It's fine, you'll figure it out" He says before picking his phone back up and returning to whatever he was doing.

Dallon is next to me, all spread out and snoring. "How do you deal with that?" I ask smiling. "I'm a deep sleeper" He says shrugging his shoulders.

I lay back down and stare at the ceiling. Questions fill my mind just as fast as the tears fill my eyes. Could Patrick be cheating? Would he do that? Does he still love me? Did he ever?

I sigh and cover my face with my arms. I'm just so confused and I have no idea what to do about it. "Brendon" I stutter out. "Yes?" He looks at me concerned. "Can I have a hug?" I say quietly, scared of sounding weak and broken. "Of course" he says putting down his phone again.

I snuggle into Brendon's side and he wraps his arms around me. "Thank you" I say as he wipes away my tears. Brendon has always been there for me. Right from the start. At first I pushed him away, not wanting to involve anyone. But now I realise I shouldn't of done that, I need him and I think he knows that.

We lay in silence, a comfortable silence. Well until Dallon stretches and ends up falling off the edge of the bed. I can't help but smile and laugh a little. "Don't laugh at me!" He yells getting back onto the bed.

"We should go and get some food" Dallon says as soon as we're all done laughing. "Yeah, sure" Brendon says while getting up. "I'm gonna stay here and have a shower" I say, not really wanting to go downstairs and possibly run into Patrick.

Brendon looks at me worryingly. "Why don't we just order room service?" He asks after I avoid eye contract with him. Dallon looks confused to why Brendon couldn't just go downstairs and leave me alone, but he just agrees.

"Well I'm gonna have a shower" I say awkwardly, seriously wanting out of the room. They both just nod, too busy deciding on what to order for breakfast. I quietly grab my clothes and head to the bathroom. As soon as I close the door, I press my ear up against it. I can only hears quiet mumbles of Brendon and Dallon.