Chapter 38

Patrick's POV
It doesn't take long for Anna to fall into a deep slumber next to me. Me? Well I wasn't actually that tired but I could tell Anna needed some extra rest.

Tonight is the last concert of the tour, then it's back to Chicago to start writing again for the next album. It's going to be unusual not being around the band for a few months, we all usually go back home and rest, occasionally writing down ideas that pop into our minds. But I think Anna is going to miss Brendon and Dallon. It's cute how Dallon now acts as a father to her and Brendon is basically like a bother.

I rest my head back in my seat and sigh. One more concert until we can go home and not have to worry about missing flights or having to perform. I will be able to concentrate on Anna and getting her better.

I'm kind of worried about her, the way she reacted when she realised that she could accidentally bump into her parents while we're in LA really worries me. It's a low chance of actually happening but it's still a chance.

Right now she's fast asleep with her head resting on my shoulder. I smile as I look at how peaceful she looks when she's asleep. Why can't see be like this all the time? We've all been though a lot during this tour, the good and the bad. But I wouldn't take it back in a million years. If that one day I hadn't decided to visit Pete before we left for the tour, I wouldn't of bumped into Anna on that day. I wouldn't of taken her to get a drink and try and figure out what was wrong with her. She broke down in front of me and told me her whole life story. That I didn't expect. But it made me think about how me or my band effects the listeners, how it actually helps people get through tough times.

Now, after being around her for months. I can't see life without her. Touring, writing, touring, writing. A constant cycle that never changed. But now Anna is mine and hopefully mine forever. I would never want that to change and I hope it never does.

By the time we're about to land, Brendon is awake. He groans and complains about the sun being too bright. "How the hell do you look so awake?" Brendon asks, shielding his eyes from the sun. "I didn't sleep" I state before pulling the window shade down to get Brendon to stop complaining. "Worried about Anna?" He asks looking down at her sleeping body. I nod before deciding that she would probably want to be woken up by now.

"Annnnnaa" I whine quietly into her ear and shake her shoulders lightly. "Whaaaaaaat" she groans back before opening an eye. "We're about to land" I whisper before moving to her eye height so she can see me easily without having to move. "What time is it" Anna asks, still not moving from my shoulder. "Around 12, the concert is around 5 and then we have a small meet and greet" I answer and she complains about having to sit through another one of those. I understand why she wouldn't want to, considering what happened last time we had one, that was not good.

I look into her tired eyes and smile. Gosh she's adorable in the mornings. "What are you smiling at Stump" She sasses once she notices that I'm staring at her. "You" Is all I reply with as she sits up to get a better view of me. "Well stop it, it's creeping me out" She says smiling brightly. "Aren't I allowed to stare at my beautiful girlfriend?" I pout. "No it's illegal" Anna replies. "You must just have to arrest me then" I whisper hoping that nobody else could hear this conversation or actually be paying attention to us. "Anything you say, can and will be held against you, so only say my name you idiot" She says referencing one of my songs.

"Stop being cute, it's disgusting" Pete fake gags from behind us. "Someone's jealous" Brendon laughs.

By the time the flight has landed and we've got all of our gear it's past 1. "Let's get some lunch, I'm starving" Pete complains once we're out of the airport. "Anything but pizza" Anna says obviously get sick of eating pizza for a lot of our meals. "Suck my dick, I'm getting pizza" Pete says before walking off to wind our van. "The only dick she will be sucking will be Patrick's" Brendon says and both Anna and I start to blush. "I hope so" I mutter quietly before walking off to follow Pete. "OOOOOH". I hear Brendon and Dallon yell in unison. "Shut up guys or I will punch you in the dick" Anna threatens and everyone stops. Her being the only girl on tour, she can use that threat quite a lot and nobody really wants to test her.