I hope it comes true...

Aniyah pov...

Even though it's been a couple of months I still think it was nasty of what I did but it was funny and he deserved it. I never mess nor pick with anyone so for you to mess with me and I didn't do anything to you had me thinking of ways to be lowdown. I hated Terrance with a passion I was tired of him we've been through so much with him the water got cut off plenty of times, lights got cut off, we had to stay in a cold house, and a lot more. Terrance and my mom got into a super bad arguement I was getting mad at some of the stuff he said after thinking about everything bad we've been through I couldn't take it anymore. I hope die just stop breathing in his sleep, I hope he gets shot, and a lot of painful deaths was playing in my head and I wish and prayed that at least one of them would come true. I hate him I wish he would fucking die already. Lord forgive me but u know more about the situation than anyone else do. I got a pillow and went where he was and smothered him as soon as he dies I woke up. I really thought I killed him it was just a happy dream I hope him and my mom get a divorce I'm tired I can't put up with it anymore! So I started naming ways he could die. I even told him I'll go piss on your grave and dance on it. I never been the type that just says stuff like this but you just don't understand my pain...

Stop Breathing जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें