Lord forgive me

Aniyah pov....

I woke up from my daily nap and my mouth was full of blood. I cut my mouth on something while I was sleep I got out of bed and got my peroxide. I went to the sink put some peroxide in my mouth to get the blood out my mouth and the peroxide smelt like water I always smell stuff before I use it. So I poured a little in my mouth it didn't bubble up it just sat in my mouth like water. I said OK let me try my mouthwash it has a lot of peroxide usually when I pour my mouthwash in my mouth it foams up instantly. I poured it in there it tasted like water I was pissed tf off so I text my mom and told her I know Terrance go in my room while I'm at school. Just wait until he goes to work my moma don't get home until late too. I'm finna have a field day with his shit finally the fucker left and I went in his bathroom I was on my period. I got one of a small mouthwash cups we have and bled in it for a little bit I got his mouthwash and poured some in there with some oil and toilet water I shook it up and made it look as if nothing happened. I places it back under the cabinet I grabbed his toothbrush and scrubbed it all over the dirty floor. I put it back into his container keep fucking with me and get yourself fucked up. That was all I did because only 2 of my things we're messed up.