Hmmmm...

Aniyah pov....

We've been here a while now and I like it down in this area. Our neighbors were either down the road from us or up the hill. I enrolled in a new school which I wasn't nervous at all because I was young just like they, were so we clicked somewhat good it was a couple of girls I knew we wasn't going to click well. I hate when someone stares at me and everydady I came to class this girl Brianna always stared. Take a picture you ugly bitch I said. It was another one name Tonya that always stared at my head while we talk so I asked her how many curls up there? You all in my head but my face down here what u looking up there for? A lot of people stop liking me but I really didn't care after a long day at school I came home and sat down Terry didn't even have cable. Cheap ass I heard someone walking so I went in the kitchen and it's him hey Aniyah . I thought about what my mom said and I spoke back and said hey Terry with a half of a smile. I see you're finally speaking to me with a smile I said yeah I just needes time to take everything in. Well I'm glad we on a good page. I'm about to go see you later he left out the house and I ran in his room and went through his stuff to see if I could find anything. I only found a couple of things Shantel's food stamp card hidden under his bed dude why tf you got her card when her kids never really stayed here you live by yourself you can't afford food?, I found a cell phone bill with another womans name on it. It wasn't Shantel's name it had her last name on it maybe it was her moms or cousin. As soon as I saw something sticking out I heard someone come in the house. I knew it was Terrance by the way he walk. Oh shit where ima hide I opened his closet to a lot bags of clothes and clothes on the floor so I got in the closet cut the light off and hid under his clothes in a corner where he couldn't see me even if he cut the light on he still couldn't see me I just sat there.