Im Tired

Aniyah pov....

I get tired of hearing my mom nem argue I don't get in it unless he tries to put his hands on my mom. Its only so much a person can bear! I get tired of hearing him threating my mom and talk about how our dad doesn't do anything for us. How we're not his kids I tried to block him out by playing a game of cards with my little brother but it didn't work. Before I knew it I threw my cards down busted through the living door and got in Terrance face he was sitting on couch and my mom was still sitting down at her computer chair. I got super close to him and went off " I never asked you to do shit for us yo ass the one that started doing stuff I'm tired of yo ass I'm on the edge of killing u I'm already crazy in the head you finna make me and I grabbed the knife that was in my shirt. My mom tried to calm me down he started yelling go to yo room and I'll beat yo ass you thank ima let a 15 year old threaten me and tell me to shut up? I ran up on him and got in his face and yelled do some bitch I'm ready! Do me like u told my moma u going to do her! Throw my ass throw that window punch me bitch ima drag yo ass. Do some my mom had to do her best to get me in my room I have a bad attitude problem, a super quick temper, and I get fustarted easily. Thats me in real life this whole story is true I hate being yelled at it triggers me. My mom finally got me in the room so that I could calm down.