Parasites

"Kili!" I shouted after him, running as well. I cut the same troll on on the leg with both blades.

"Drop him!" He shouted, looking at the trolls with fire in his eyes. It was intense.

"You what?" The troll holding Bilbo said. I held my swords up ready. He looked between the two of us.

"I said," Kili swung his sword around a couple times. "Drop him." He held his sword at the ready, the loyalty blazing in his eyes.

"Kili you idiot!" I hissed at him, holding my swords at the ready. The troll holding Bilbo threw the Hobbit at Kili. Bilbo cried in alarm. Kili dropped his sword to catch Bilbo, knocking the two down. I rushed over and stood in front of them. From behind me, a bunch of yelling sounded. I turned around to see the rest of the Company charging out, brandishing their weapons. Bilbo got off of Kili, who retrieved his sword. I reached out and hoisted him up.

"That was incredibly stupid of you!" I shouted, slashing at one of the trolls feet as he staggered by. The other dwarves started to hack, slash and smash the legs of the trolls.

"You ran out too! You could've gotten hurt!" He stabbed at another troll's arm.

"To protect you from your idiocracy!" I shouted back.

"Get down!" Kili pushed my head down and slashed at one of the trolls. I came back up, and looked around.

"Thanks."

"Come on, let's kick some troll arse." He said, smiling. I nodded, and we ran into the battle, fighting alongside each other, protecting one another. Whenever I focused on a troll, Kili would watch my back, fighting off another as it came our way, and vise versa. My training kicked in, and I started to fight with grace and ease. It felt so natural. I whirled around to get more momentum, and opened a large gash upon his leg. It howled in pain. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dwalin smash at one. Bofur smashed one's toe. Kili ran off and I followed. He slashed at an arm of one, and slid under another, cutting the leg. I rolled under the same leg, getting two good slashes. He came back up, and stabbed at it. It cried out. I blocked the swing that came for his head.

Dwalin jumped over the fire, rolling into a ball, allowing one of the dwarves to jump onto his back and fly toward a troll. He slashed at it, making it drop Ori. Dwalin knocked the teeth out of one troll. Kili pulled me toward the group of dwarves. Two trolls each had an arm and an leg of Bilbo's, splayed out. "Bilbo!" Kili shouted, running toward him.

"NO!" Thorin said, putting his arm out. I grabbed his sword arm, holding him back.

"Kili. Don't do anything more stupid." I hissed.

"Lay down your arms, or we'll rip his off." Kili yanked his arm from my grip, holding at the ready like everyone else. I did as well, holding my right at the bottom, my left on top. Thorin looked absolutely livid at Bilbo. He looked down, and stuck his sword in the ground. Kili looked at him like he was insane, then looked back at the problem. Dwalin set his hammer down, and Kili threw his sword down in frustration. I set mine on Kili's weapons, keeping my daggers hidden. Slowly, everyone else laid their swords and axes and hammers down.

The trolls grabbed Dwalin. I shouted his name, about to run, when Kili grabbed my shoulder. I was yanked back against him. Then the trolls nabbed Fili. It was my turn to stop him, using most of my strength to stop him. Damn he was strong. They were tied to a spit, Bifur, Bofur, Ori, Nori and Dori as well. The rest of us were in sacks in a pile by the fire. Bert had picked me up.

"Hey... what's this? This 'un ain't like the others." I struggled against them as he put me in the sack. It was to tight to grab my other weapons. Okay, maybe I couldn't handle everything the trolls threw at me.