Wake up call part 1

This is my first fan fiction. Please no hate!! Thanks >3<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a warm and sunny morning; well at least that's what you saw through closed eyes. You see, even though you were the strongest one in the flock, you LOVE sleep. Your room was next to max's room, so you would usually be the second one up, but today was different.

Max POV

8:45, I woke up feeling refreshed from yesterday, I got dressed and walked by (y/n)'s room. I could hear her whimper and groan, guess she was having a nightmare. They've been more frequent I thought I hope she'll be okay. I started to remember what happened the last time her dreams became really sever, she didn't sleep for 2 weeks because she was too scared to fall asleep again. That made everyone really worried; she started to fight with Iggy, Nudge and even Fang, the worse ones were with Fang. *sigh* I decided not to wake her up so she could get a few more minutes of sleep and walked down to the kitchen.

Once I was downstairs, I saw that Iggy was making hash browns, eggs and bacon. "Whoa!! It smells like heaven down here" I turned around and saw a half asleep Gasman coming down the stairs. "It's almost ready. Hey max, could you go get everyone else?" Iggy asked. "Sure, Gazzy go get Fang up" I turned to Gazzy, who gave me a military salute and said "YES SIR!"

Gasman POV

"YES SIR!" I said to max as I turned and ran up the stairs towards Fang's room. As I walked up and opened the door, I yelled "WAKE UP!! Breakfast in-WHAM!!" I had been hit in the face with one of Fang's pillows and was now on the floor with it on my face. "Shut up Gasman. I'll be down in a minute, just let me get dressed" "okay, I'll tell max and the others." As I left his room, I walked by max's then (y/n)'s room and I heard sobbing. I decided to walk straight downstairs, mainly because I heard the bacon call my name.

Once I had reached the bottom step, I could only see Iggy making breakfast and felt a breeze quickly brush past me. I looked up the stairs and saw max storm up towards my sister's room; she shares a room with nudge.

Max POV

I stomped past Gazzy up to Nudge and Angel's room, the nerve of that blind creep. I go to ask him why he was up so early and the answer he gave me UGH! "I didn't want you to burn the house down" he had said. GOD... how could he say that?! As I walked down the hallway I saw Fang closing his door, I walked up behind him. "Morning sleepy-head. Did you sleep well?" I asked, he looked back at me and said "yeah but something feels off" "you too?" "Why don't you go wake up the girls now, huh" Fang looked over at me with a cocky smile. Flustered with rage, I turned on my heels and went straight into the girl's room.

"WAKE UP GIRLS!! BREAKFAST IN A FEW MINUTES!" I yelled. Nudge looked up from her pillow, groaned and then grabbed her blanket and pulled it over her head. I walked beside her bed, grabbed her blanket and pulled it off the bed. "AHH! Max" she whined "I know but Iggy made bacon and" before I could even finish my sentence, nudge was dressed and half-way out her bedroom door. *sign* that girl I thought. "Angel? Are you up?" I went over to Angel's corner and pulled back the curtains to see a fully dressed piece of cutie heaven. "Hi max" she said "morning sweetie" I replied. "Let's go down to breakfast. Iggy made bacon and hash browns" "yum." Angel gave me a quick but savory hug, grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door towards the stairs.