~<{Garroth?}>~

Look out for things like:
(F/N) First Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favourite colour
(S/F/C) Second Favourite Colour
(H/C) Hair colour
(E/C) Eye colour
It has been so long since I've posted a chapter in this book and I am very sorry for that. Hope you guys enjoy chapter 14.

Your POV
I was walking towards the guard tower, a little curious on what Garroth was going to tell me. I then realized that I was staring at the guard tower, frozen in place. I took a deep breath then walked towards the ladder. I grasped a bar
and started pulling myself up. I eventually reached the top and saw Garroth looking out at the sea.

"Y-you wanted to see m-me", I struggled to say. Garroth looked at me then looked back out to the sea. "Garroth is something wrong", I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. But before I knew what was going on I realized that his big arms were wrapped around me and I was pulled into a hug. "G-Garroth are you okay", I stuttered confused. "I...I", he tried to say something while still holding me in his arms. I eventually accepted him and hugged him back. "Garroth you know that you can tell me anything", I said rubbing his back. He let go of me and looked into my eyes. "A few days before we came back I saw my worst fear... Loosing you", I started at him blankly. "I...I", I didn't know what to say.

   "(F/n)...", I looked into his deep blue eyes. "I love you", my eyes widened as my mouth formed a smile. I couldn't control myself. I instantly pushed my lips against his. When we pulled away I looked at him, with my face as red as a tomato. "I... I love you too", I said shakily.

Ooooooooooooooooooo I'm so happy that I posted this. I know that it is SUPER short but at least I posted something. Plus I thought that this would be a really cute chapter💘

~Caio