~<{For Me}>~

Look out for things like:
(F/N) First Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favourite colour
(S/F/C) Second Favourite Colour
(H/C) Hair colour
(E/C) Eye colour
(V/N) Village name
Hope you guys enjoy chapter 7.

Your POV
I turned around and saw... Lady Aphmau giggling. She came into the little playground and picked up Levin. She smiled towards me and I smiled back. "(F/N), I'm sorry that I greeted you wrong. May we start again. My name is Lady Aphmau but you may call me Aphmau", I nodded and smiled. "Nice to meet you Aphmau my name is (F/N)", I giggled. "So
(F/N) did you want to live here", she asked. Wait was she allowing me to stay. "I would really appreciate it, if you allowed me to stay", I bowed. "Oh no need to be formal around me just think of me as your friend. And I would gladly build you, your own house", she happily replied. "Oh really thank you so much Aphmau", I waved goodbye and went towards Cadenza's house.

Garroth's POV
I was patrolling when I saw (F/N) looking at me. She smiled brightly. That smile is just so- NOO GARROTH. Get your head together man. She's your friend. She waved to me and continued walking. Just then I saw Aphmau come towards me. "Hey Garroth I need a favour from you", she smirked. "Um o-okay what is it", I asked nervously. "Since you and (F/N) are good "Friends" I want you to distract her while I set up a party to welcome her to the village", "W-what? Me? D-distract her? Aphmau you know I can't lie that well right. Haven't you asked someone else who is better at this stuff", I sighed and she smiled. "Garroth come on you and her are good friends, she looks up to you. Besides no one else is going to do it unless you want Laurence to do it", she started giving me puppy eyes. "Err... F-fine I'll do it", I finally gave in. She jumped for joy the skipped away happily. I went in search for (F/N) until someone pulled my arm. "Garroth you have to keep her away from my house. I'm making her dress so please keep her away", Cadenza screeched at me. "Okay, okay I will", she let go and I continued my search while Cadenza ran home and locked her door. I saw (F/N) walking around the village exploring. I walked up to her and we talked for a bit. We went towards the docks (A.K.A our favourite spot). She sat down, put her feet in the water and sighed. "I-I miss home Garroth", she looked at me and then the sea. I pulled her into a tight side hug which made her smile. "You're here now and this is what you wanted right, to explore", she just nodded. She leaned on my shoulder and I felt my face heat up. "Garroth, I'm glad that I made the choice to come here", she sighed and I knew for sure that I was blushing. "*Ahem* sorry to interrupt but Cadenza would like to see you (F/N)", we turned around and saw Aphmau smiling . (F/N)'s face started to go red. She stood up and waved goodbye to Aphmau and I. Aphmau's smile turned into a smirk as she stared at me. "So... (F/N) huh", she started giggling. "W-what? I don't know what you're talking about. We're just f-friends", she started laughing. "Garroth you're so bad at lying", she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her house. "Cadenza told me to give this to you for the party", she threw me a suit. "B-but", I couldn't come up with an excuse. I don't want to take off my helm. "Garroth come on you have to take off your helm sometime", she said like she read my mind. I sighed knowing that I couldn't argue with her. I took the suit and walked home.

Your POV
I walked into Cadenza's house and she pulled me downstairs. She held up a beautiful dress and she told me to put it on. I shrugged and changed into the dress. She brushed my hair and put in flower and heart clips (picture above). She put on little makeup then pulled me in front of a gigantic mirror. She smiled and pulled me outside. She put on a blindfold to cover me eyes and grabbed my hand. She led me around the village until she removed my blindfold. I found myself standing in front of a beautifully decorated plaza. Everyone in the village was having a party. When they all saw me they yelled, "WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE". I smiled. Everyone from the village was here, I knew everyone, except a beach blonde boy with blue eyes. He smiled at me then walked towards me. "H-hey (F/N)", he said in a dark voice which sounded familiar. There is only one person I know that sounds like that. "G-Garroth", I guessed and he nodded. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. "You're not wearing your helm", I exclaimed. "Heh yeah. Aphmau insisted that I shouldn't wear it", he sighed releasing from our hug. "Well you should leave it off more often", he blushed and I smiled. He grabbed my hand and we danced all night long......

Hope you enjoyed chapter 7.

~Caio