~<{Missing You}>~

Look out for things like:
(F/N) First Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favourite colour
(S/F/C) Second Favourite Colour
(H/C) Hair colour
(E/C) Eye colour
(V/N) Village name
Hope you enjoy chapter 8.

Your POV
After the party Aphmau showed me to the new house she built for me and I was so excited. Garroth helped me get furniture and my clothes from Cadenza. After that I slept literally through the day. Aphmau left because she had to help someone in the wolf village near Bright Port. But other than that today was an ordinary day.

Garroth's POV
Laurence and I were in the guard tower thinking that we should go help Aphmau, because we are her guards. But I just kept thinking about (F/N) and how she would react about me leaving for awhile. "Garroth what are you thinking about", Laurence asked. "I'm just... Worried about (F/N). Should I really leave her alone Laurence", I asked sighing. "Oh I see, you're worried about your girlfriend", Lawrence smirked. "We're not dating okay", I said seriously and Laurence stopped joking around. "What are you going to do Garroth", he asked calmingly. "I'm going I just... Need to talk to (F/N)", I got up and went outside. I saw (F/N) near the docks where she always is. I walked towards her and called her name. She looked at me, got up, and smiled. "Hey Garroth, what's up", she asked happily. No I don't want to do this. Her smile I just... NO GARROTH you just have to do this. "Um (F/N), I... I'm leaving for a couple days and I don't know when I'll be back. I just wanted to tell you that", I looked into her eyes and they became glassy. Oh no. I don't want to see her cry.
"Y-you're leaving me here a-alone. Garroth you know that only you, Aphmau, and Cadenza are my only close friends. First Aphmau leaves to go to the wolf tribe, then Cadenza goes to Meteli, and now you. YOU KNOW THAT I'M NOT A PEOPLE PERSON YOU KNOW THAT I'M DIFFERENT", her eyes started the fill with tears. I opened my arms about to pull her in for a hug but she just turned around. "JUST... Just go. I don't care just... Please leave me alone", she walked away and I just stared out at the sea. What if she does something while I'm gone. What if she goes back home and I never see her again. I just... Don't know what to do. I went back to the guard tower and Laurence looked at me. "Well how'd it go", "Not good Laurence, not good", I sighed and took of my helm. I sat down and buried my head in my hands. "I hate seeing her cry, and the way that she talked about what will happen if I leave just makes it worse", I explained. "What did she say", Laurence asked curiously. "She said that every one of her friends are leaving, that she's alone, that she's not a people person, and that she's... Different", I sighed. "What does she mean 'different' ", I just ignored him. "Garroth if you want to stay back-", "NO, I'm going", I yelled. "Garroth you really don't need-", "LAURENCE IM GOING", I screamed and Laurence stayed silent. "I... I'm sorry Laurence I'm just... Stressed that's all", I sighed. "It's okay bro", he patted my back and started packing. Should I go? Yes I have to I'm Aphmau's guard I can't let my feelings get in the way. I thought about what (F/N) said. She sounded angry and I was worried.

Your POV
I ran home crying. I don't want Garroth to leave. He's my closest friend. Besides, all my other friends left me. I just want to go home. I looked down at my necklace and shook my head. If I take it off there's no coming back. I won't be human ever again. But I want to see my sister. NO leave it on. There were so many thoughts running through my head I couldn't think straight. What's happening to me? This has never happened to me where I can't think straight. (F/N) you're strong just please don't start crying again. I tried so hard to fight back tears. I put on a cloak so no one could see my face. It felt weird but it was better than people seeing me cry. I went to the docks and sat there.

Laurence's POV
I was going to the docks to drop everything off, when I saw someone wrapped in a cloak. She looked at me and all I could see were her beautiful, glassy, (E/C) eyes, I could tell that it was (F/N). Why is she wrapped in a cloak. I sat down beside her. "(F/N)? Why are you wearing a cloak? Is something wrong", I asked even though I already knew what happened. "N-nothing I'm just thinking, and I don't want anyone to see me right now", she said and I could tell that she was trying not to cry. I opened my arms and she instantly hugged me and started crying. Her cloak fell down which reviled her tearstained face. I brushed down her (H/C) hair and rubbed her back. "(F/N), Garroth doesn't want to leave, you know, but he has to keep Aphmau safe", I finally said. "I-I know", she said still hugging me. "We'll be back before you know it don't you worry", I stroked her cheek and she smiled. "Thanks Laurence", she got up and waved goodbye. I wish I could stay here with her. If it would make her feel better.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 8

~Caio