~<{Back to Normal}>~

Look out for things like:
(F/N) First Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favourite colour
(S/F/C) Second Favourite Colour
(H/C) Hair colour
(E/C) Eye colour
If you haven't read my Ask Me book I'll say it again... I AM SO SOOO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING. *mumbles* Stupid school. Hope you guys enjoy chapter 13.

Your POV
The party didn't last much longer so I just went home to sleep.

   I got out of bed, brushed my hair, put on a casual blue dress, and went outside. Today was going to a normal day, as if Garroth never left. I decided to not really hangout with Garroth today. Even though he is back I want to be able to live without him. I don't want to lock myself in my room again if he leaves. I want to be free and just be myself.

   I was walked into the place and saw Logan talking to the new guard, Dante. I want to meet him. I walked up to them and smiled. "Hey (F/N) are you here to talk to me or the new guard", I just stared at him and smirked. "Logan who do you think I'm here for", I jokingly rolled my eyes and looked at Dante. "Ah, I see. So I'm not important", Logan crossed his arms. "Of course you are... Just not right now", I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. He rolled his eyes. I turned to Dante and smiled.

   "So you're the new guard? My name is (F/N)", I stated. "My name is Dante", the blue haired boy said. "See Logan I just wanted to say hi", I giggled as I ran off. As I was running out of the plaza I bumped into Aphmau. "Oh hey Aphmau, I'm glad you're back", I hugged her and she hugged me back. "Well, you're friendly today. Where's Garroth", she asked expecting him to be beside me. "Huh, oh, that... I want to get used to being without him just incase he leaves again for another trip. I don't want to lock myself in my room like the world is ending", I look down at the ground. "Plus he's the only one that really knows 'who' I am", I shook my head trying to not think about myself being a mermaid. "Well, I got to go. I'll talk to you later (F/N)", she waved goodbye and continued into the plaza. I continued on my little walk until I ran into a familiar face... "Oh, hey Laurence! How was the talk with my sister? Did you guys get to know each other", I smirked then winked. "Now you're becoming me! Anyways we did talk for a bit and before she left she asked me to tell you to see her tonight. And she also told me no spying so I guess it must be really important", Laurence shrugged and I rolled my eyes. "Anywho... Garroth want me to tell you, to meet him in the guard tower in about an hour", Laurence pointed at the new guard tower and I nodded. Why does Garroth want to see me in the guard tower?

Again I am so SOO sorry that this is a short chapter, I've just been trying to get out as much as possible. Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 13.

~Caio

💙💙💙