~<{Happy Again}>~

Look out for things like:
(F/N) First Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favourite colour
(S/F/C) Second Favourite Colour
(H/C) Hair colour
(E/C) Eye colour
Thank you guys so much for 500. Hope you guys enjoy chapter 12.

Laurence's POV
W-what did she just say? D-does a m-mermaid have a c-crush on me. She looks out at the sea. "I just wish I could see her again", she looks down sadly. "Hey don't be sad. I'm sure you'll see her again. I'm going back to the party. Would you'd like to join me", I get up and smile. "I think I'll just stay here. I'm not much of a 'people' person", I laugh and her joke and she giggles. "We'll see ya (F/N)", I go back to the party and sit at my four person table with Garroth and Aphmau, the fourth spot was for (F/N) but she just needed time to relax.

Your POV
Still, I sat near the docks even after Laurence left. I really wanted to see my sister again. That was my only wish at this point. I had everything else I wanted...

(1) to have something new to explore  CHECK

(2) to meet new people CHECK

(3) see my sister again INCOMPLETE

*sigh*. I wish I knew what was happening down there. My father is probably freaking out right now. I've been missing for about a month, but I know my sister is trying her best to calm him down. Just then I saw the water start to move. I concentrated on that one spot until... Splash... I was soaked in water. I looked up and saw a familiar face giggling. "BRIANNA REALLY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR", I screeched at her and she frowned. "So you're not happy to see me", she frowned playfully.

   "OF COURSE I'M HAPPY TO SEE YOU", I was about to jump in the water but someone called out to me.

Garroth's POV
I watched as Laurence sat down in his chair. He looked... Confused. "Laurence where's (F/N)", I asked worryingly. "Garroth she's fine. You just need to stop worrying about her all the time", he crossed his arms. "I'm not always worried about her I just... I'm just glad to see her again", I said looking down I felt my lips forming into a smile. "Does someone have a crush", Laurence asked smirking. I looked up and saw Aphmau staring at me with awe. "N-no we're just friends", I felt my face grow warm, I knew I was blushing. "Uh-huh, sure. Go to the docks and see your girlfriend if you're so worried", Laurence said with a smirk. I nodded and got out of my chair. I went towards the docks and heard (F/N) yelling at someone.

"OF COURSE I'M HAPPY TO SEE YOU", she yelled. "(F/N)", I called to her. She turned around and I saw her sister Brianna smiling. "Oh hey Brianna", I smiled. "G-Garroth? Is that you", she stared at me confused and I nodded. "GARROTH! Long time no see! Have you been taking good care of my sister for me", she playfully scowled at me and I laughed. I heard something moving in the bushes.

Your POV
Garroth spun around and Brianna went deeper in the water. I was confused, until I heard something rustling in the bushes. Garroth walked slowly towards the bushes and Laurence popped out. Again with the spying? "Laurence you seriously need to stop doing that. Next time I won't be afraid to knock you out", Garroth said angrily. "Heh sorry", Laurence laughed awkwardly. He looked past Garroth's shoulder and saw Brianna. He smiled and Brianna blushed. "Looks like somebody has a crush", I whispered to her and her face grew redder and redder.

Laurence's POV
I looked over at Brianna. I knew she was a mermaid and same with (F/N) but I really didn't care. I wanted to talk to her. "Laurence can you go back to the party please", Garroth finally told me. "Garroth you can't keep all the mermaids to yourself, you know", he seemed shocked by my words. "Y-you know", "Of course I know! You think you could've hid that secret from me long", i folded my arms and tried to keep a straight face. "Can I at least get to know her", I asked. "F-fine", Garroth stepped aside and walked towards the docks.

I looked at the girl with brown hair and deep blue eyes. Her face was dark red and (F/N) was laughing her head off. "So (F/N), is this your sister", I sat down at the edge of the dock, beside (F/N). The mermaid nodded and smiled. "My name is Brianna, and yes I'm (F/N)'s sister", she exclaimed. "Well Garroth and I are heading back to the party, we're just going to leave you two alone. Brianna I expect to see you tomorrow night", (F/N) stated and waved goodbye grabbing Garroth's hand and running back to the party.

"So... You're actually a mermaid Brianna", I asked and her face seemed to light up. "Yes I am", she lifted up her tail and I saw that it was blue at the top which then turned into purple at the bottom. She is so... So... Beautiful.

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 12. And thx again for 500 reads. Sorry that this chapter came out a little later than I had hoped.

~Caio

❤️❤️❤️